Class 95 DJ encourage Drivers to speed!

Kaixing

Neutral Newbie

First, he criticize local new drivers for being lousy, next he says all drivers on the expressway should drive at the speed limit of 90!

I can't believe wat I'm listening to... This DJ Glenn Ong is encouraging lorry, van and truck drivers to speed, at 75km/h they are too slow!

I hope the traffic police are listening...

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

First, he criticize local new drivers for being lousy, next he says all drivers on the expressway should drive at the speed limit of 90!

I can't believe wat I'm listening to... This DJ Glenn Ong is encouraging lorry, van and truck drivers to speed, at 75km/h they are too slow!

I think you got it wrong. The DJ has never refer to lorry, trucks or vans. All this while, his reference is always cars.

His hatred for road hoggers are well known. And I think there is nothing wrong with that because I hate road hoggers too.

for a moment i thought i was in Stomp...

come one lah... please don't behave like a typical complaining s'porean... i believe he was refering to cars (vehicles not under speed regulations)...

Turbocharged

Hogger TS?? [lipsrsealed][:/]

bottomline is, whatever u do, use common sense. people ask u to speed u speed, people ask u to stop u stop. Good Citizen!

Siao ah... walaoeh.... you think singaporeans are that dumb ah... i ask u go jump off a cliff ... then i should be charged for murder ah ..you need to join ahgongwolve fan club to lighten up abit

how old are u?

WTF? U stupid or what?

Neutral Newbie

common la dude.

if he say speed at 100 would you.

example if he say he have the chance to kill somebody would he do it.

UR NAIVE

Neutral Newbie

common la dude.

if he say speed at 100 would you.

example if he say he have the chance to kill somebody would he do it.

UR NAIVE

I only heard them urging fellow motorist to use the signal and be more courtesy to each other on the road.

But some of their comments are really [shakehead]..

Oh shucks.... are my papa and momma listening. Si liao lar.... TP also listening?

Can i say sorni?

Why you say he stupid? Orrr.... i hope the police are listening!

Oh shucks.... are my papa and momma listening. Si liao lar.... TP also listening?

Can i say sorni?

Sorry Bo par Kay... OPPS! I talked in dialect! I hope the Jiang Hua Yu campaign authorities are not listening!

↡ Advertisement