Circle Line down 10 mins

Blueray

Circle Line down 10 mins

The power went out after lunchtime. -ST

Thu, May 28, 2009

The Straits Times

By Yeo Ghim Lay

SERVICE on the Circle Line was disrupted for about 10 minutes on Thurday on its first day of operations.

The Straits Times understands that the power went out after lunchtime, and a train with passengers on board was stuck in the tunnel. It was moved to Bishan MRT and passengers were evacuated within four minutes.

Service on both sides of the line was down for about 10 minutes before it resumed.

↡ Advertisement

nice one...

breakdown on the first day...

SMRT pls keep it up [shakehead] [shakehead]

wonder if they will kena fine from the LTA for the breakdown?

Neutral Newbie

Bloody hell...I was in the MRT yday...Suay....who say 10 mins niah....definitely more than tat....

I was taking MRT from tpy to outram....then the train stucked halfway...then announced tat there's technical fault in the train...

Then waited n waited for few mins....then reach newton...all passengers had to alight to take another train...

But then had to wait for another 15mins or so...

Alot of passengers were calling their frens tat they were stucked in train...n some even get off the MRT...

Me oso had to call n explain tat I was stucked in MRT....

Turbocharged

Whoa... Some ppl really dun give some margin for error. :wacko:

give lah.. just joking only [laugh][laugh]

but then, to break down on the first day... hmmm... doesn't really give a good impression...

just like you buy a new car, and it stalls on the first day of driving... [dead][:p][:p]

wonder if they will kena fine from the LTA for the breakdown?

Brudder, left pocket out, right pocket in. any difference? just do a show for us

Neutral Newbie

hmmm....i was tinking....they cld hav reported wrongly....

anyway, I was affected lo....then my beloved oso query me here n there lo...now at least got mcf posting prove...hehe

Turbocharged

heard over the radio this morning... 2 places had the similar technical issue... not exactly the same time but close.... and smrt exlpain it's not related.. just coincident.. [:p]

Brudder, left pocket out, right pocket in. any difference? just do a show for us

its not any show. the way they wayang the whole lta fine system is very perfect. so, who gets the fine $$ in the end?

↡ Advertisement