Bikers who is tired of living

Lemonade78

Yesterday evening after my work, i driving home from my workplace which is at ard 9pm plus at woodland.

As my car is approaching a High slope whereby my car is picking up speed, A guy who own a Green color Sportbike(more than 600cc) who came from behind high beam me a few time expecting my car to speed up to 100km/h on a slope. At that point of time, as a biker (I'm also owning a bike and car), he can just go to the next lane and overtake me or just follow behind.

The biker after high beam me a few time ride to my left shoulder lane, look at me (I just ignore him) and then speed off. As i'm in good mood, i dun wanna make him pay for a new rear bumper or give him a chance to stay in Changi chalet for few weeks or worst come to worst letting him submit his IC to government.

I know riding a big sportbike is fun and riding on 1st 2 gear is no fun for a big bike. However, such inmature low brainer will one day be taught a lesson on how to be a discipline rider by other motorist whom is not in good mood [sweatdrop] . Really endangered his own life and also spoilt my driving mood.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Yesterday evening after my work, i driving home from my workplace which is at ard 9pm plus at woodland.

As my car is approaching a High slope whereby my car is picking up speed, A guy who own a Green color Sportbike(more than 600cc) who came from behind high beam me a few time expecting my car to speed up to 100km/h on a slope. At that point of time, as a biker (I'm also owning a bike and car), he can just go to the next lane and overtake me or just follow behind.

The biker after high beam me a few time ride to my left shoulder lane, look at me (I just ignore him) and then speed off. As i'm in good mood, i dun wanna make him pay for a new rear bumper or give him a chance to stay in Changi chalet for few weeks or worst come to worst letting him submit his IC to government.

I know riding a big sportbike is fun and riding on 1st 2 gear is no fun for a big bike. However, such inmature low brainer will one day be taught a lesson on how to be a discipline rider by other motorist whom is not in good mood [sweatdrop] . Really endangered his own life and also spoilt my driving mood.

Don't let this kind of person spoil your day.

They obviously don't know the danger when the bike loses control or the car in front decides to get nasty by immediate braking or swerve against the bike's direction. It just reflects the kind of attitude and maturity the biker is displaying.

Just move on. He is not worth to spend one more moment to think about the incident. Just be glad that you did not do something foolish in reciprocal of his actions.

With this kind of attitude and maturity which is displayed in his driving manner, it will be sooner or later that he injure himself or loses the whole bike.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

you also funny lah.

you ride bike and car... yet at the back of your head you are still thinking of ending the life of a biker??

please dun tell others you're a biker...

its a disgrace.

• Praise 1

You should practice like what drivers on NSH do. When the car behind you is approaching at high speed and high beam you - doesn't matter what car that is - just pull over and let him pass. Your driving experience will be a lot more pleasant and stress free.

R u in the extreme right lane?if yes,u r a bloody road hogger [furious] .

• Praise 1

If they flash or high beam just move away, less trouble and stress no doubt this is the less polite way. I find that I would be more willing to change lanes for those who use the right signal lights instead of high beam.

• Praise 1

hhmmm, no offence but are you sure you are real biker? what do you ride?

as for your post, i would have just given way since the right lane is not meant for slow moving vehicles.

you mean if you are in bad mood , you will knock him down purposely ?

so if he is in bad mood, he should ride by and give you car a very long scratch then?

i seriously dont think he cause any danger to you.

do live and let live

...he can just go to the next lane and overtake me or just follow behind.

The biker after high beam me a few time ride to my left shoulder lane,

TS mentioned the above so I think he was travelling on other lanes and not e 1st? If so, I would think e biker is trying to push TS to accomodate his speed.

May this kind of ppl have their own and worst taste on the road one day [sweatdrop]

Hypersonic

If the biker wants to kill himself why slow him down?

Just move to the left and let him overtake.

I used to drive to Penang and every trip

I see 1 biker accident.

I actually hit one biker myself.

Old road b4 NSH completed.

I pulled out to overtake a truck

and a biker pull out to overtake me.

I saw him in my mirror, swerve

left to avoid him and his left elbow

caught my right wing mirror.

The whole wing mirrow flew off

but luckily the biker managed

not to fall off.

Not many drivers check their blind

spot and I dun think he will be

so lucky next time.

to giv TS the benefit of doubts, tink the biker's attitude sux and trying to push TS to the limit of speeding... I was oso a biker too 5yrs ago rode for 3yrs, i noe the mentality of bikers and sometimes it's juz tat bikers hav the death wish and pushing everyone on the road to giv way cos i hav frens like tis... <_<

Oh that's nothing man. This biker still values his life. Have you seen the crazy fools in KL & Bangkok?? It's makes you wonder how much life there is worth...

As a biker and driver: Just my two cents.

1. As long as EVERYONE practices courteous driving we're all safe and happy.

2. As long as EVERYONE understands that if you are already late - than better late than not making it at all. Singapore is filled with traffic light, you can speed only to be slowed down at the lights and the slower vehicle will always catch up with you.

3. As long as EVERYONE do not always think of murder when some guy high beams you or pushing you out of the way, maybe the person is really in some emergency that requires the driver to drive faster and needs the overtaking lane - When a person is in distress they do all kinds of things. (From a story where a guy got a call from son stuck in house and was on fire - Don't tell me you're going to drive slowly.) - case by case.

4. Do not hog the Ambulance with their sirens blaring and lights buzzing. - I have seen so many of the drivers just trying to drive faster - to these drivers - JUST GET OUT OF THE WAY! Someone could be in seriously need of medical attention.

As a biker and driver: Just my two cents.

1. As long as EVERYONE practices courteous driving we're all safe and happy.

2. As long as EVERYONE understands that if you are already late - than better late than not making it at all. Singapore is filled with traffic light, you can speed only to be slowed down at the lights and the slower vehicle will always catch up with you.

3. As long as EVERYONE do not always think of murder when some guy high beams you or pushing you out of the way, maybe the person is really in some emergency that requires the driver to drive faster and needs the overtaking lane - When a person is in distress they do all kinds of things. (From a story where a guy got a call from son stuck in house and was on fire - Don't tell me you're going to drive slowly.) - case by case.

4. Do not hog the Ambulance with their sirens blaring and lights buzzing. - I have seen so many of the drivers just trying to drive faster - to these drivers - JUST GET OUT OF THE WAY! Someone could be in seriously need of medical attention.

well said [thumbsup] ... as a biker and driver myself, i would like to add, try to stick to the middle lane, dont hog the right lane, practice good road awareness when raining and dont drive/ride at insane speed [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement