Question for Roomster owners

Ruzhyo

Hi Guys/gals

I saw in some catalogue/brocher that the boot have some semi circle "fence" like thingy and the side of the boot have holes for attachment to make a side wall, mini pegion hole.

Is that an option or comes with the car?

Any lobang for fog lamps and crusie control?

The low tire pressure thingy, if change rim size/tire size, still work?

Hope to hear you guys before I take delivery of my Roomster soon.

Cheers!

↡ Advertisement

Let's wait for some other owner to reply....

[cool] ............. [;)] ......... [:/] .............. -_- ...........

[idea] Haa.. it's just you and me for now...

Okay for your question.. no, HA did not bring that spring thingy here.. need to order from Checz or UK I guess...

cruise control.. me need that too... let's see who find it first... fog lamp..... yeah.. thought about that too.... likely all will come from Chez side.. let's see if i can dig something from the servicing guys on these stuff..

Let us know when you are collecting your ride... :)

(edited)

Wah! Just you and me only ah? hahahha

More rare then those exotic sports cars!

Can't wait for my new ride!

Thanks for the info!

Know any shop in UK carry the stuff? My mom going UK very soon, can ask her buy.........

Edited by Ruzhyo

Thanks for the info!

Know any shop in UK carry the stuff? My mom going UK very soon, can ask her buy.........

Nope.. I don't. But if you can find them in briskoda.com and see if the ppl there can recommend anything...

Okay we can buddy buddy on the Roomster.. though 80% of the time it's driven by my parents for their weekend ( OPC ), me driving an Opel Astra all the time...

What's your previous ride ?

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for the info!

If you can find let me know man....I'd like to lombang a Columbus set hohoho [sly]

If you can find let me know man....I'd like to lombang a Columbus set hohoho [sly]

What is Columbus set?

Went down to the AD yesterday and spoke to them.. They are working on the black Roomster now... polishing, grinding and leathering... swee.. also heard that they just release a maroon sometime last week..

So effectively there's the:

Candy White -- registered test drive unit

Polar Blue --- yours truly

Dark Blue -- Price winner

Maroon -- Plate number 7XX8

Black --- Coming soon.. Ruzhyo

I would say... not bad... if only HA can bring all of us to meet up together....

Neutral Newbie

Went down to the AD yesterday and spoke to them.. They are working on the black Roomster now... polishing, grinding and leathering... swee.. also heard that they just release a maroon sometime last week..

So effectively there's the:

Candy White -- registered test drive unit

Polar Blue --- yours truly

Dark Blue -- Price winner

Maroon -- Plate number 7XX8

Black --- Coming soon.. Ruzhyo

I would say... not bad... if only HA can bring all of us to meet up together....

I think I saw your roomster just maybe one or two weeks back....I was driving in my car along the benjamin shears bridge going up from marina south area towards changi and just happen to catch a glimpse of what looked like your polar blue roomster going the opposite direction on the extreme right lane....wanted to flash a greeting but we passed each other too fast :D

What time is that?.. if it is at night... then it's very possible my dad sending my sister to work at SGH.. If yesterday morning, it's my brother sending his wife to work... :D

It's the family's "spare" car so everyone drives it...and everyone loves to drive it.. me... drives them during weekends at times...

And ya... when they drive the Roomster.. it's like they are in the Boxster... [drivingcar]

The next time you bump into an Blue Opel Astra, just blink or beep it.. high chance it's me!

Actually I like the candy white color but as I am a lazy fella who hates to wash car, very soon it will be rotton candy hahahahah........

Good to know that they are working on my Roomster. Hope I can collect it this weekend.

HA just called to update me on insurance and ask me to go pay 1st installment and insurance.

Can't wait to go get a set of rims and reinstall my ICE.

I think the Roomster is a good platform for ICE.

Any space to install amp, CD changer and processor? I prefer it to be hidden and not use the space of the spare tire.

I think I am going to install a GPS also.

Does the tire pressure sensor still work after change rims/tire size?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Can see the poison starting to flow in you already even before you collect your car.... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

Yeah I think mine will start to look like rotten candy soon enough too cos I'm a lazy bugger [blush]

Edited by Speeddemon

Actually I like the candy white color but as I am a lazy fella who hates to wash car, very soon it will be rotton candy hahahahah........

Good to know that they are working on my Roomster. Hope I can collect it this weekend.

>>> Congrats!!!

HA just called to update me on insurance and ask me to go pay 1st installment and insurance.

Can't wait to go get a set of rims and reinstall my ICE.

>>> what ICE you have in mind.. I installed the AVH4150DVD double DIN with touch screen with AV input and USB

I think the Roomster is a good platform for ICE.

>>>No bad.. I use under the seat Subs.. saves space...

Any space to install amp, CD changer and processor? I prefer it to be hidden and not use the space of the spare tire.

>>>> There's space under the driver and passenger seats... but why CD changer... get into USB thumbdrive and place it inside the glove compartment mush neater and convenience.. rather than yesteryears CD changer..

I think I am going to install a GPS also.

Does the tire pressure sensor still work after change rims/tire size?

>>>> dun know.. never try haa haa.. haa...

As for the rims, I did it at H-tyre. They do have a range for our tyre size... and pumped it with Nitrogen..so did'nt bother for the Pressure sensor..

Enjoy your ride!...

I'll transfer my Pioneer AVH-6850DVD, matching processor and PRS amp and speakers from my old car to the Roomster.

Maybe install Sinfoni amp and speakers for front. I prefer CDs to USB. I do have a iPod for listen to Podcast. Maybe can install the CD changer hidden behind some pannel and the processor and amp under the seat.

I have another question.

when I brake to a stop, the car vibrates loudly and hard (while at stop).

If I pull the hand brakes and let go of the foot brakes, the car stop virbate and the rear end 'sinks'

So strange.

Is this normal????

I don't think so....no other car I have driven is like this.

(edited)

Looks like you have gotten your Roomster finally...

As for braking.. I do notice some vibration when coming to a near stop.. but not as loud as you mentioned.. but it disappear after chalking up 2K+ miles...

Otherwise.. time to get back to the w/shop ppl...

Edited by Quirky_ster

The vibration is so hard it feels like a massage chair and stuff in the car is rattling.

Monday go workshop to get them to look at it and install body kit and some other stuff.

I feel they really CMI. Check the car so bloody long, simple thing like this 10 mins road test can detect also never correct b4 hand over car to me.

↡ Advertisement