Funny SE from PI

Nus24

(edited)

TS there are many PI with 1 bid guaranteed COE. Search around in sgcarmart website.

Edited by Whatupz
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Likely to be 2nd upper lah...

Not honest enough to get honours.

1st class honours?

Neutral Newbie

Yeah...I know thanks..my friend is too kancheong...as its not her own money....so I guess the PI is catching on this point hoping to to make a killing thru my friend's naivety.....lucky she has me as her advisor!

TS there are many PI with 1 bid guaranteed COE. Search around in sgcarmart website.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

hello guys, give TS a break.

regardless who, whether is TS, her GF, or GFBF is buying the car & also even if they made 150.1K but decided to buy a 150K car is not really the issue here.

what worries is whether the car is registered under who's name & if its paid in cash ?

1) under BF name & BF pay in cash, by all means use the car & try to get the petrol card too [thumbsup][drivingcar]

2) under BF name & BF pay installment, by all means use the car [drivingcar]

3) under BF name but GF pay installment, [bigcry]

4) under GF name but BF pay installment, [thumbsdown]

5) under GF name & BF pay in cash....go look for a condo then a condom [inlove]

the above is true especially the relationship between the parties are sometimes shorter than the COE.

Edited by Ogima

Quite a number of PI still carry 2007-2008 year of made luxury model. Most of the BMW do not come with I drive. [rifle]

Neutral Newbie

Heck care about this friend's relationship with her BF.....Can go cheong with her in her new Z4 is what I look forward to.

No going to ask her who pays what, whose name registered.....those are her own issues...

Neutral Newbie

Likely to be 2nd upper lah...

Not honest enough to get honours.

Congrats [thumbsup] Goood for you that you have secured a job....

Neutral Newbie

Heck care about this friend's relationship with her BF.....Can go cheong with her in her new Z4 is what I look forward to.

No going to ask her who pays what, whose name registered.....those are her own issues...

Yeah...I know thanks..my friend is too kancheong...as its not her own money....so I guess the PI is catching on this point hoping to to make a killing thru my friend's naivety.....lucky she has me as her advisor!

@ TS, well guess it's her luck to have you as an advisor.....since who's paying what is not an issue, why do you care in the first place ? tell her it's a good buy & off you go in her Z4.

just curious....is your friend [thumbsup] and you are [thumbsdown] that's why you need to reap other's harvest ?

Neutral Newbie

You are right....its not my money either...why should I care so much about saving $$$ for my friend and her BF.

I am just relating the story about this joker SE whom special offers of $X + $1000 - COE price, is beyond my NUS comprehension when it comes to business sense. Thats all.

friend or acquaintance ?

from the sound of it, u just want a ride in her new Z4 and don't wanna care about everything else?

hmmm..

Ok Ok.....can bring some joy to you guys is my pleasure lah....

Exams over.......holiday...graduation....S$5k jobs here I come searching.

Economy is getting better....thank god!

economy getting better...u dream on

lucky for u to get a job if there is since u are fresh grad, got 3k onwards can laugh liao...

lucky for u to get a job if there is since u are fresh grad, got 3k onwards can laugh liao...

leeve her alone...mebbe her daddy make her some mgr nia [bounce1][bounce1]

Neutral Newbie

I think you are wrong...everyday news telling me economy is recovering...so far so-called recession in Singapore is a non event....everyone still happily buy cars.....stock market is in bull run mode for the past two months liao....you still living in Lemonbros Sept2008 timeline?

http://www.asiaone.com/Business/News/Offic...511-140692.html

I think you are wrong...everyday news telling me economy is recovering...so far so-called recession in Singapore is a non event....everyone still happily buy cars.....stock market is in bull run mode for the past two months liao....you still living in Lemonbros Sept2008 timeline?

Miss...u still living in your lalaland....bull run is caused by emotion driven speculators/investors....fundamentally the world economy is not even stablising yet

everyone still happily buys car either they need it not want it or 0 downpayment then think later for repayment, most kenna repo

u study too much liao, perhaps when u enter the society university and into the workforce, you will taste the experience. but remember if your mentality is "no worries, my papa mama is my backup atm if anything does not work out" then u will be forever in the lalaland

Neutral Newbie

Hi there... He's not wrong. Yes, true... On the surface, economy seems to be recovering. Even a zero % growth from the last Qtr can be seen as an improvement.

I shan't go too much into this. Everyone has his/her own opinion.

If you think that economy is good, then it's good. If you think it's bad, then it's bad.

If you can afford to buy car, buy stock, good for you.

There are people who are affected, and there are people who are not affected.

Those people who are affected, some are only suffering paper losses...

Well, there's no ending to this debate, really.

But from an economical point of view, Singaore hasn't really picked up yet, as of now.

That's why I say, now u have secured a $5k job, well done and congrats. That shows that you have the qualities that companies are seeking for.

There are also grads out there struggling to even get a $3k job.. That's why.. It all depends on what industry you are working in.

Cheers

u mean she had secured a 5k job???

from her posting, "Exams over.......holiday...graduation....S$5k jobs here I come searching." still searching leh.....

The only funny part is everyone comments and not the TS posting.

TS should friend my Gal friend and not girlfriend. Mislead ppl easily as if she is stepping 2 boats. BTW, you are looking forward the ride of Z4 too, so whats the point.

Think your title should not be Funny SE at all becoz no one find it funny.

Good luck for ur 5K job searching, plus you do not need to tell everyone how much you aiming for. No one bother at all as they care is the funny comments from the rest. =P

Thanks for understanding my main question, while the rest are always having a field day blasting at my poor writeup.

The thing I don't understand is that this PI says that it is taking the RISK to bid 4 times for the fluctuating COE, and therefore they have to factor in some hedging in their guarantee COE package.

But when it was suggested that the COE bidding will be done by the car buyer herself, this particular PI wants to add the additional $1000 cost as it explain that the deal is considered as immediate registration package deal!

Anyway...my friend is definately not going back to this SE for sure.

Well, for PIs they do not take the fluctuating risk COE. So layman each month has 2 COE bidding exercises, so by right should get COE within 2 months. But some never mentioned 4 bids during how long of interval, which means they will never go in to bid in every COE bidding. There are cases when 4 bids guaranteed, but the buyer waited for 6 months to get the COE. Sometimes the profit margin of the car is enough to buy more than a few of the COEs of the same CAT, if that's the case they can afford to absorb. At the end of the day its still the buyer's money which the dealer is playing.

Make sure you understand the terms like "immediate delivery", "bids guranteed", "bidding" and etc.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

↡ Advertisement