Haiz...retrenchment letter? :(

Westender

Supersonic
(edited)
On 5/1/2024 at 10:38 AM, Voodooman said:

Curious. Why 17 months if retrenched in Dec?  Should be 11 months. 

If monthly income is at least > $30k a month and one is retrenched in 1H of the year, maybe more than 17 months.   

actually more than 17 months becos instalment plan is 12 mth plan starting Apr.

if retrenched in Dec and notice period is 3 mths means will get paid until Mar. so the following year there will be income for the 3 mths of notice period which will be taxed and the payment stretched over another 12 mths.

End of the day, it isnt so much the tenure, it is more about the amount first and foremost.

$100k payable in 12mths will still be more than $10k payable once 

And whose salary isnt at least $30k per month nowadays????? muayhahhahhaha

(waiting to be flamed) although its true....

Edited by Throttle2
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
On 4/30/2024 at 10:44 PM, Jellandross said:

Bosses chop heads need auspicious day meh just cut lah!

Why must inform this useless union?

Shows that companies here give a damn about them..

Really waste of taxpayers money .. Pui..

The boss still can go ard Sg and wayang kulit.. nbzzz..

Supersonic
On 5/1/2024 at 10:19 AM, Vratenza said:

true...but that does not really apply to full-cash MCFers....🤣

muayhahahhaha, full cash full cash, wtf is a loan , for a car?   wahhahhahhahhhah.....  ok ok next time i take loan ok?  dont flame me

Supersonic
On 5/1/2024 at 11:00 AM, Freeder said:

Why must inform this useless union?

Shows that companies here give a damn about them..

Really waste of taxpayers money .. Pui..

The boss still can go ard Sg and wayang kulit.. nbzzz..

Unions? in Singapore? muayhahhahhahhahhahhahhah, you said it....waste of money

Supersonic
On 5/1/2024 at 10:38 AM, Voodooman said:

Curious. Why 17 months if retrenched in Dec?  Should be 11 months. 

If monthly income is at least > $30k a month and one is retrenched in 1H of the year, maybe more than 17 months.   

Sorry, typo, should be 16 months.

Hope i am correct, assuming one retired on Dec last year, then on the Jan to  Apr this year he is still paying his tax for 2022, he will start paying his  tax for 2023 from May onwards for  12 months, so 16 months. correct ? 

• Praise 1

Supersonic
On 5/1/2024 at 10:04 AM, Ginyu said:

you are the rich one, never change car, use the extra cash to generate more cash. Those always change car just move from one debt to another debt la🤣

Not true lah, i wish i could afford like tou guys too, many( of you 🤣 )have multiple new  premium cars,  this group of folks is of different class apart . 

Supersonic
On 5/1/2024 at 11:36 AM, Ct3833 said:

Not true lah, i wish i could afford like tou guys too, many( of you 🤣 )have multiple new  premium cars,  this group of folks is of different class apart . 

MCF doesnt have people with multiple new premium cars. (ah sia kia with parents cars excluded)  if have they are either dealers or on hire purchase anyway.... hahhahhahha.

We all are wise enough to understand and know that simplicity is way under rated.  and simplicity is the way to go.  this doesnt mean that we wont buy new premium cars but at least we wont buy many and definitely not on speculative income.

So dont wish to be like them, while we wish to be like you, big brother

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
On 5/1/2024 at 11:15 AM, Throttle2 said:

muayhahahhaha, full cash full cash, wtf is a loan , for a car?   wahhahhahhahhhah.....  ok ok next time i take loan ok?  dont flame me

If you buy new car, for sure need to take loan. Cause the penalty is more than taking a loan. 

Supersonic
(edited)
On 5/1/2024 at 12:18 PM, Mkl22 said:

If you buy new car, for sure need to take loan. Cause the penalty is more than taking a loan. 

nah, take loan or not is my choice. 

no sure thing as for sure need to.  

I choose to pay less upfront than to pay more over time.    

If you buy from small timer dealers or shops, usually they will want you to take loan so as to earn comms.

even for second hand cars, they will do that.

If you buy from steady main agents distributors and big shops, they quote one price.  cash or loan up to you.  steady one.

My Choice, bottomline

as a matter of fact, my recent purchase about a year ago. 
shop give price but say must take loan, i walked away and bought from another which quoted same price for full payment or with loan.

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

I donch buy new car one...boh lui...also dislike to part my hard earned money to anyone I don't like...no matter how much I like the car...resale is simpler...state my conditions upfront before viewing...ai lai mai suah...simple as that...it's a business deal anyway...no emo to be attached...there's always another trusted frenly used car dealer like Jamesc...😁

• Haha! 1

4th Gear
On 5/1/2024 at 12:55 PM, mersaylee said:

I donch buy new car one...boh lui...also dislike to part my hard earned money to anyone I don't like...no matter how much I like the car...resale is simpler...state my conditions upfront before viewing...ai lai mai suah...simple as that...it's a business deal anyway...no emo to be attached...there's always another trusted frenly used car dealer like Jamesc...😁

Ya people with loads of cash never buy brand new, they let new buyers absorb the high depreciation impact first then take over🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4th Gear
On 5/1/2024 at 4:44 PM, Throttle2 said:

Waiting here fo the next retrenchment news

Huat ah

Hear liao feel song🤣

4th Gear
(edited)
On 5/1/2024 at 11:36 AM, Ct3833 said:

The affluent like you are humble as always. Only those braggarts are empty shells🤣

Edited by Ginyu
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 5/1/2024 at 5:43 PM, Ginyu said:

Ya people with loads of cash never buy brand new, they let new buyers absorb the high depreciation impact first then take over🤣

At least one here like to full cash brand new ever so often...i tink he's allergic to mopiko...heng ah...im not...😁

• Haha! 1

On 5/1/2024 at 7:23 PM, mersaylee said:

At least one here like to full cash brand new ever so often...i tink he's allergic to mopiko...heng ah...im not...😁

Not me ah… I just look see oni😅

IMG_3595.jpeg

• Haha! 4

Hypersonic
On 5/1/2024 at 7:25 PM, RadX said:

IMG_3595.jpeg

Donch bluff...im sure you also molest...i mean caress the interior...😁

Supersonic
(edited)
On 5/1/2024 at 7:25 PM, RadX said:

IMG_3595.jpeg

Still uncle... Now on closer look... the fake grille even worse than fake exhaust...:XD:

Edited by Vratenza
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1