Washing Machines - Have you ever heard of LIMITED EDITION

Hishercar

Is it worth the price when compared to a Japanese Washing Machine?

Miele W1740

Highly efficient appliances meet high- efficiency detergents

Miele washing machines are world renowned for their gentle, thorough care of fabrics and legendary

product durability.

To provide the Total Laundry Care Solution Miele proudly introduces its own range of premium washing

detergents and care products - The Miele

The Miele has been especially designed to work harmonically with Miele appliances

to meet even the most demanding needs of your fine and functional garments.

Our limited edition models invite you to test a selection of our high efficiency detergents

and care products free of charge.

You appreciate the outdoors and love to live an active lifestyle ?

Miele designed the limited edition targeted to your needs !

To guarantee perfect laundry care results especially for your outdoor and sports garments, the

models feature customized washing and drying programs and our W1740 comes with

an exclusive package of products !

W 1740

↡ Advertisement

For me, its either AEG or Miele.

Has to be MADE in Germany, nothing less (just like cars, for me).

They are so heavy that they will not move around on a high spin cycle (front loading), cos there is concrete ballast inside.

Japanese front loaders move all over on a high spin cycle.

I can even lift my mum-in-law's Japanese top loader all by myself ..... big joke :huh:

My washer and dryer of the same German make has so far lasted me 12 years and still working fine.

I know that my maid uses the washer at least 2 times a day.

Neutral Newbie

Only if u can throw in an old-looking shirt into this washing machine and get a new-looking shirt at the end. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Can it beat my old LG 7kg front-load washer that spins 7x a weeks for the past 5.5years... and cost $400 only..

dun be suprise if ur LG can last u life time.... my top load 5.5kg LG cost me $199 10 yrs ago... it is still serving me well until now, usage is slighly lesser than you, using it very alternate day.... I never spend a fortune for such stuff, so long it serve the purpose + cheap, i will get any brand...

Neutral Newbie

dun be suprise if ur LG can last u life time.... my top load 5.5kg LG cost me $199 10 yrs ago... it is still serving me well until now, usage is slighly lesser than you, using it very alternate day.... I never spend a fortune for such stuff, so long it serve the purpose + cheap, i will get any brand...

My family cheap sanyo washing machine also same, 10+ yrs and still going strong...

Agree that Miele is good. I was using one, a hand me down, for over 6yrs (12yrs in total). It is very sturdy unlike the LG I'm now using. Would have bought another Miele, but couldn't find one that fit under my kitchen cabinet.

Yup, those made in Germany are in a class of its own. Im using a Bosch front loading washer, can hear aeroplane take off everytime it spins dry to 1400rpm.... [:p] [:p]

i used to have toshiba. Its a top load very ancient analog type. Lasted... hmmm i guestimate its 20 years? still spinning but i think the belts or spring that holds the drum in place are very worn/loose. When spin dry with more then 1/4 load the whole machine looks like going to take off. for fear that one day i might find it upside down on the floor or on top of my cat, i junked it.

Now on a panasonic for about $400.

I Just threw away my F&P; bought 5 years ago then break down liao. Too fast for this brand. [thumbsdown]

Bought Sumsung diamond drum, hopefully can last longer! [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement