Temp driver job?

Ev0lutionz

Anyone know where to find? me 1 year driving experience hard is it to get? But i drive rather often. They look more at experience right?

Edited by Ev0lutionz
↡ Advertisement

Anyone know where to find? me 1 year driving experience hard is it to get? But i drive rather often. They look more at experience right?

judging at all the close shaves you have..i advise not.. [sweatdrop]

Have seen some advertisements offering temp driver positions, open to minimum one year experience, but mostly those requiring you to drive a van/lorry to deliver goods, or ferry workers.

But in my opinion, driving as a job may not be as easy and enjoyable, and more stressful, then one might expect. Of course, depends a lot on your individual character and preference. In any case just remember to drive safely and not let road conditions or deadlines be an excuse for reckless driving, because a job as a driver, whether for goods or people, carries a lot of responsibility.

Good luck in your search for your ideal temp job.

Have seen some advertisements offering temp driver positions, open to minimum one year experience, but mostly those requiring you to drive a van/lorry to deliver goods, or ferry workers.

But in my opinion, driving as a job may not be as easy and enjoyable, and more stressful, then one might expect. Of course, depends a lot on your individual character and preference. In any case just remember to drive safely and not let road conditions or deadlines be an excuse for reckless driving, because a job as a driver, whether for goods or people, carries a lot of responsibility.

Good luck in your search for your ideal temp job.

Okay thanks.. Trying to learn something new each day i drive haha.

classifieds on sat...

become part time taxi driver lah.... can drive merc somemore....

Neutral Newbie

A lot of despatch motorbike rider drive like f**k.

Almost bang into 1 of them from Pizzahut.. They even got a number to dial to complain. And many of them still got the P-plate on..

So please, wait a few more driving experience before taking up such a job.

A lot of despatch motorbike rider drive like f**k.

Almost bang into 1 of them from Pizzahut.. They even got a number to dial to complain. And many of them still got the P-plate on..

So please, wait a few more driving experience before taking up such a job.

True, experience is important to a certain extent, but IMHO the attitude is more important. Some drivers have many years of road experience but they drive recklessly and their attitude towards road etiquette and safety is all wrong. On the other hand, one with only a year or so of experience but who is keen to learn, drives considerately and with safety in mind and even when mistakes are made, learns from them, would still be a much safer driver than a reckless, selfish driver with more experience.

Neutral Newbie

True, experience is important to a certain extent, but IMHO the attitude is more important. Some drivers have many years of road experience but they drive recklessly and their attitude towards road etiquette and safety is all wrong. On the other hand, one with only a year or so of experience but who is keen to learn, drives considerately and with safety in mind and even when mistakes are made, learns from them, would still be a much safer driver than a reckless, selfish driver with more experience.

yeah. i mean, i hope these despatch riders can ride with care and put safety as top priority.

no offence, but i often see these riders riding very recklessly, causing road hazard.

i feel sad for them, thinking that they can escape 1 time, 2 times. but once a serious accident do happen, that's it for them.

Agree, I notice lots of them like to ride in my blind spots. That's one reason why I have never failed to continue my habit of turning to check the blindspot. If everyone just takes one simple extra step to check carefully before making any turns or lane change, the roads would be much safer, but unfortunately not everyone does, and lots of motorcyclists make it worse by riding between vehicles at their blind spots and weaving in and out.

↡ Advertisement