Latest update from Hankook Sembawang

Guniang

Damn pissed with Hankook at Toh Guan today! Went there hoping to get my car alignment done...and got treated like s--t! Initially a technician came up to me, said my car their computer got no data, i said I DID my alignment there 3 times! After that the supervisor came over, look at my car tyres not Hankook...he said will be very expensive...$100!

I told him i had used their tyres before(infact 2 sets....V8 x4 and V12 x4) and I did my alignment there before and becos the their tyres very NOISY, thats why i changed.

knn....$100....might as well go rob the bank???...This kind of F-up customers service, how to return to patronize?? i wont be using Hankook and their facility ever again!

↡ Advertisement

Just to check...Does anyone know whether this shop is still around....

Been there a couple of times over the last few weeks and the shop was close

the shop is gone, even their signboard all removed already.

Neutral Newbie

Just to check...Does anyone know whether this shop is still around....

Been there a couple of times over the last few weeks and the shop was close

bro, shifted to Blk 61 Kaki Bukit Ave 1, #01-02 Shun Li Industrial Park liao!

Hi bro,

u said v12 noisy?

Thought its suppose to be better grip & quieter than average tyre?

i thought getting this after my yoko dna runs out...

What tyre u using now?

[:)]

Hi bro,

u said v12 noisy?

Thought its suppose to be better grip & quieter than average tyre?

i thought getting this after my yoko dna runs out...

What tyre u using now?

[:)]

I am using V12 now.....Yes...It gives better grip in wet and dry road conditions.

As for noise, this is subjective. I am using aftermarket brakes and that generates some noise too.

But together with V12, the noise level is still alright for me.

Cheers [wave]

Damn pissed with Hankook at Toh Guan today! Went there hoping to get my car alignment done...and got treated like s--t! Initially a technician came up to me, said my car their computer got no data, i said I DID my alignment there 3 times! After that the supervisor came over, look at my car tyres not Hankook...he said will be very expensive...$100!

I told him i had used their tyres before(infact 2 sets....V8 x4 and V12 x4) and I did my alignment there before and becos the their tyres very NOISY, thats why i changed.

knn....$100....might as well go rob the bank???...This kind of F-up customers service, how to return to patronize?? i wont be using Hankook and their facility ever again!

Cool down bro....If you find their prices not acceptable, go another place. I am sure they would be delighted to earn your money and provide good alignment service to you. That way, both parties win....

bro, shifted to Blk 61 Kaki Bukit Ave 1, #01-02 Shun Li Industrial Park liao!

Thanks bro! I only realized that last weekend. Passed by that place about 4-5 times. The last time I saw their mechanic he did not even update and tell me of the new location. [bigcry]

i wonder are you talking about the same ahsiang i use to visit in the JB when i buy AD07...

can i have his contact,pls?

thank you

the shift was quiet a suddenly decision, so probably at the time the mechanic was not informed too.

We decide to closed Sembwang coz our new outlet in Woodland is coming soon.....

hi guys,

I was at Hankook TohGuan yesterday for my RS2. Overall very pleasant experience. Mechanic went the extra miles to rectify some wheel related problems, marketing manager Ken was friendly and knowledgeable, and reception service was prompt and warm. They took the effort to inform me about the wrong tyre manufacturing date before installing.

too bad I didn't have the road clearance to test the tyres ... but so far seems better than my prev F1 gsd3.

the shift was quiet a suddenly decision, so probably at the time the mechanic was not informed too.

We decide to closed Sembwang coz our new outlet in Woodland is coming soon.....

Bro, where is the new outlet in Woodlands? [wave]

I am staying at Woodlands.....Got any bigger range of rims? [:p]

relax, will inform forum bro when its ready...its at woodland ind park E. you know there is a woodland auto hub? you can see a orange building..thats the place. REnovation going to start soon

relax, will inform forum bro when its ready...its at woodland ind park E. you know there is a woodland auto hub? you can see a orange building..thats the place. REnovation going to start soon

Thanks for the heads up! [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement