Skoda Sightings

Quirky_ster

To be honest, i haven't seen a single Roomster on the road as yet...

Tell u where to see ah, Monday - Friday office hours Republic poly carpark

Most Weekday nights east coast park carpark F2

Most late afternoons to early evenings Johor near New York Hotel.

Hahah try spot me and wave!

To be honest, i haven't seen a single Roomster on the road as yet...

Another lobang to see Roomster... carpark SE29 at Serangoon Central during office hours (cos OPC), after office hours most of the time still can find at the same car park... weekend sat maybe you can spot this roomster going from serangoon to bukit panjang via braddell road, PIE, BKE... Sunday dunno liao, see me wave and honk lor hahahaha [bounce2]

Spotted a silver Octy SJT 5XYY parked in car park at Ava Tower (off Balestier Road) when dropping off my brother's friend last Saturday night... Anyone here that owns it? Bought it at the black out sale? [drivingcar]

Another spotting of another silver Octy SJT 6XYZ G at Funan IT Mall yesterday (Sat 28 Nov 09) evening around 7pm plus, parked next to escalator lobby (My Roomy parked just 3-4 lots away hehehe...)...

This time is new model i think, my previous post spotted old model... owners fall in please [;)]

But so far my spotting only stationary in car parks... haven't honked at or received a honk from any on the road [drivingcar]

Neutral Newbie

Saw a white Octavia2 on AYE at clementi ..Iwas following behind....went to NUS exit...belongs to anyone here..........

Another SPB2 on my next lane , but couldnt catch up due to jam.....

Saw a white Octavia2 on AYE at clementi ..Iwas following behind....went to NUS exit...belongs to anyone here..........

Another SPB2 on my next lane , but couldnt catch up due to jam.....

Quite possibly it was me as I use the AYE quite a lot....

I have spotted almost 4 SPB2 in the past week, wave to some but they seem oblivious to me. Have not seen any Oct II though.

Hey guys give a smile and a wave the next time!!

↡ Advertisement