Skoda Sightings

Quirky_ster

Red Roomster with red plate, stock rims and no body kit spotted at serangoon north carpark now. I'm parked right infront of it.

So far I see 4 Roomsters and 3 are red plate.

Maybe that's why don't see them often.

Edited by Ruzhyo
↡ Advertisement

Saw 2 black VRS wagon on the roads. One was outside AMK auto point area, few weeks back - middle aged guy driving.

The other was driven by a young-ish chap, turned into my carpark at Bedok North Ave 4.

Looking sleek and good in black and the daytime running LEDs ... :)

that's because the previous AD bring in bare bone only and still sell sky high price. Everything else is locally fitted. Does that answer ur question ?

(edited)

Blue Octavia VRs at East Coast park carpark F2 on Sunday.

White Superb II at woodlands Civic Center carpark this evening.

And I was parked beside these 2 cars

Edited by Ruzhyo

Neutral Newbie

Spotted 2 Superb II in AMK st 61 carpark this morning. 1 Candy white and 1 Silver.

With mine in black, it is so rare to see so many superbs in a single place beside GTG.

Guys, if you are in this forum, just wanna say Hi [wave]

Actually see Skoda is more and more.

I see at least 1 on the roads (exclude Taxi) everyday.

Kinda lazy to post sightings already.

Ubi Flatted factory I see a black roomster too.

I also see a grey Otcy wagon at the SAF Ferry terminal.

Edited by Ruzhyo

Seems like it's getting cold here in this forum.

Anyone sighted the Yeti or Fabia yet?

I also sighted more and more Skodas, got once I saw a Octy Combi, wanted to drive up and honk and wave... but... my Vroomster too slow [laugh]

Wow seems like this thread is dead!

I've seen 2 Yetis already, 1 owner stays near my place but i have yet to have a chance to say hello.

The other I saw yesterday on the way back home along Tampines Ave 10, SJZ 4XY2 J.

Was riding my bike in the rain and came to a red light, so i gestured for the driver to wind down his passenger window. Very friendly guy, had a short conversation and had to move on.

Let's say hello to each other skodians when we see our fellow owners on the road ;)

Wow seems like this thread is dead!

I've seen 2 Yetis already, 1 owner stays near my place but i have yet to have a chance to say hello.

The other I saw yesterday on the way back home along Tampines Ave 10, SJZ 4XY2 J.

Was riding my bike in the rain and came to a red light, so i gestured for the driver to wind down his passenger window. Very friendly guy, had a short conversation and had to move on.

Let's say hello to each other skodians when we see our fellow owners on the road ;)

I keep seeing this blck octy vrs everywhere I go. Driver also very nice guy and handsome. ^_^