Skoda Sightings

Quirky_ster

Saw a 3.6 V6 4x4 that day along orchard. Silver one, could be a Harvest car as the plate was 8888 I think.

I think if done up nicely, this is one super sleeper...

Saw the 8888 at Harvest show room yesterday. Was told its the Boss's car.

I also saw a new silver color Superb at Holland V in the afternoon and an old Superb at Bedok late at night.

Wish I saw more Roomster on the road but hope not in the form of a Taxi.

↡ Advertisement

I believe you are one of them Roomster on the road.. HA should give good discount now to sell more of it.

This car have something to offer.. been to Cameron Highland last national day weekends.. and the way it handles the curves and turns on the climb and decent is effortless with so minimal body roll. Very comfortable drive up... When I switch on the ESP, during the wet condition on the climb, the car just stick to the roads even on the bends...

Ok next time, I see a black roomster.. I will honk honk...

OSo sawy Superb II near Jalan Besar entering CTE.. oso another superb at Pasir Ris entering TPE... actually quite a few Skoda's on the road these days... My 3 yr old son is the one that always alerted me about it...

This morning about 7.30am saw an all white Superb II along Bedok North Street 3 driven by a chio lady in sun glass... fuuYooo...

when the traffic on the right side kind of slow in front due to a junction, she just overtook on the left move ahead of the traffic, move back to the right lane and clear the traffic light at the next junction just in time...

what a driver, what a ride and what an awesome power on the tap! Simply Impressive..

Wah! Today I saw a P plate black Roomster on AYE around 2pm. The only other black Roomster I ever saw on the road. If fact other then Quirky_ster's this is the only Roomster I see on the road.

Wonder where are the rest.....

that could be the one that i saw in GE-Keppel at Gul Road ..nice color

Wah! Today I saw a P plate black Roomster on AYE around 2pm. The only other black Roomster I ever saw on the road. If fact other then Quirky_ster's this is the only Roomster I see on the road.

Wonder where are the rest.....

wow .... drool liao ....

think will get the polar blue version , and trade in the stock rims to the one on the SGcar mart

I believe you are one of them Roomster on the road.. HA should give good discount now to sell more of it.

This car have something to offer.. been to Cameron Highland last national day weekends.. and the way it handles the curves and turns on the climb and decent is effortless with so minimal body roll. Very comfortable drive up... When I switch on the ESP, during the wet condition on the climb, the car just stick to the roads even on the bends...

Ok next time, I see a black roomster.. I will honk honk...

OSo sawy Superb II near Jalan Besar entering CTE.. oso another superb at Pasir Ris entering TPE... actually quite a few Skoda's on the road these days... My 3 yr old son is the one that always alerted me about it...

Roomster 1.6 should be driven manual. Still don't understand why HA still insist that there is no market for manual in Singapore despite so many customer's feedback on preference. They should at least bring in 1 manual for every 4 auto.

Please don't make customers do special indent for such bread and butter car. There should be ready stock. There is market for it.

The Skoda manual clutch and gear is one of the most slick around. You will hardly stall it. [thumbsup]

Edited by Kangadrool

have market for the roomy Manual one , but not big enough to make a killing and beside special indent will cost much much more more so bo hua

heard that they have the DSG version also

HA can just order some manual and some auto and ship them together here. As simple as that; so special skills and special indents needed. They are rolled out from the same production plant.

Reasons why many ADs now are bringing in just the auto version is very simple

1. easy to keep stock;

2. higher profits (higher wear & tear -> scrapping/changing car earlier -> more replacement sales = more profits)

I love this Roomster very much, but cannot bear to drive it in a power sapping slush box. [sleeping] [sleeping] [sleeping]

Edited by Kangadrool

to be frank , I also like it a lot .. just waiting for some free time to view it with wifey , but another part of me that keep on asking me ...

does it look like a van that has sedan characteristic inside ?? does it look like kangoo , berlingo ..etc .... torn in between

Roomster with manual box... 6 speeder.. will be one nice ride... for sure!

it may look like a kangoo, berlingo etc... not exactly.. because it's lower than the those van... but no way it drives like one.. I've driven the opel combo before and it's far from this one...

This one uses a Golf+ platform with a wider track at the rear wheels... good luck in making your choice... COE is on "hydrogen Gas"... going up and up liao..

If you are tall, this is one of the very few cars in <1.6L category that will fit well. [drivingcar] I hate crawling in and out of car cabin and hitting the steering wheel and roof. [furious]

Edited by Kangadrool

Roomster with manual box... 6 speeder.. will be one nice ride... for sure!

HA, did you hear this?

HA Sales, did you hear this?

Listen to customers!!!!! Don't always say that there is no market for manual.

Edited by Kangadrool

HA can just order some manual and some auto and ship them together here. As simple as that; NO special skills and special indents needed. They are rolled out from the same production plant.

Reasons why many ADs now are bringing in just the auto version is very simple

1. easy to keep stock;

2. higher profits (higher wear & tear -> scrapping/changing car earlier -> more replacement sales = more profits)

I love this Roomster very much, but cannot bear to drive it in a power sapping slush box. [sleeping] [sleeping] [sleeping]

second to that bro , I'm tall and big size ....

hated to climb in and out of my current car ...

If you are tall, this is one of the very few cars in <1.6L category that will fit well. [drivingcar] I hate crawling in and out of car cabin and hitting the steering wheel and roof. [furious]

Saw quite a few Skodians on the road today....a black Octavia A5 at Tanjong Katong.....and just a few minutes later......a blue Fabia (I think) at Kallang.....and much later driving into a Mobil petrol kiosk at East Coast road......

.......an electric blue Octavia VRS!!!!! [bounce2] .....super chio with those huge rims (18" i think but heck they look like 19" man....).....and it really looks so much better then pictures....must have just collected the car the last few days.....nice ride!! [thumbsup]

So to all of you I saw on the road today.....HI!!! [sunny] .....wanted to wave but busy driving lolzz.....

Today, at last manage to 1st time saw the new superb on the road. Only manage to saw the backside of the car when it bypass mine. It is a grey superb with old car plate # SFX??????

↡ Advertisement