Skoda Sightings

Quirky_ster

Hi there,

Since our car is quite rare on the road. With the exception of the Superb cab, I thought it will be great to post any signtings for Skoda cars that are found on the road. Getting meet up might not be easy so a simple "honk" and "hi" on the road may be a great idea for now..

My first sightings..

Red Octavia around 5pm from SLE and into BKE. Driven by a lady with like 4 other passenger. I just come into SLE from Woodlands. Spotted the red fierce looking Skoda from the rear view mirror..

Move back to 3rd lane.. let the Skoda passed by and then follow it from behind.. then found out it's an Octy. It's looks very new design.. I thought A5 is a liftback but this looks more like a sedan... a little lost here.. is the owner in here... ?

I am not in my roomster.. but in blue Opel Astra...

↡ Advertisement

maybe can put up little note about the skoda group forum.. at least if those who surf the net would give it a try...

I've been doing that all this while [:/]

I've placed them on couple of Superbs, A5s and A4 Tours... each time coming home and hoping someone would say they logged in 'cos of the flyers I left on their car .... , but sadly, ZERO success [:(]

It's gotten to a point where my other half is irritated each time I tell her to wait while I walk over to place the flyer on the car :D

Maybe I should update my flyers [laugh]

i guess most might think that you are trying to sell them something.... ppl still believe that there is no such thing as free info... probably u r right.. need a new type of flyer...

I've been doing that all this while [:/]

I've placed them on couple of Superbs, A5s and A4 Tours... each time coming home and hoping someone would say they logged in 'cos of the flyers I left on their car .... , but sadly, ZERO success [:(]

It's gotten to a point where my other half is irritated each time I tell her to wait while I walk over to place the flyer on the car :D

Maybe I should update my flyers [laugh]

You should! [mad]