FT slams Pro-SG Policies! ZzZ

Sleepyman

FTs have no loyalty to our country, they go whereever that can offer them a better life. So why should our country treat them like our own?

They dont serve NS, they wont fight for us during war, but they want to get same benefit as citizen, hmmmm.......they think we stupid?

↡ Advertisement

Compete with us for HDB flat, contribute to the higher HDB price, Chomp parking lot say sorry I not S'porean, given citizenship hide behind parent. Wat frak excuse is this. Typical Fraking foreigner, wat the frak u want? Go back 2 ur own fraking country, fraker.

I see a revolution against these buggers soon....lots of tempers flaring of late [bounce1][bounce1]

Good Morning RadX1[wave]

had a former lady Dr fren who would respond

'What's so good abt the morning' [furious][furious][furious]

hahahaa..good am

Guest Julio369
Neutral Newbie

I see a revolution against these buggers soon....lots of tempers flaring of late [bounce1][bounce1]

hold the horses everyone!

pls note that huge numbers of our Lawmakers/Lecturers/ Teachers/ Doctors/ Nurse/ Policeman/ Businessmen/ CEOs are FTs.......we needs them to bring us out of the global crisis, to educate our children, to employ us.............and low/entry level FTs needs them to secure their rights.

be afraid, be very afraid.

pls note that huge numbers of our Lawmakers/Lecturers/ Teachers/ Doctors/ Nurse/ Policeman/ Businessmen/ CEOs are FTs.......we needs them to bring us out of the global crisis, to educate our children, to employ us.............and low/entry level FTs needs them to secure their rights.

so basically ... we're screwed.. [confused]

See ur avatar, tot u going to say: YOU DIRTY RATS! with a low coarse voice!

Guest Julio369
Neutral Newbie

so basically ... we're screwed.. [confused]

you can go geylang and screw them back.. [flowerface] .ya. forgot to mention the 'Entertainment industry".

he appears to be disllusional

he should take alook at his own country

even some community in his own country is marginalised

he is talking like only FT suffers and never gain any advantage from the system

there are some very ordinary looking sillyporeans who pay 6 figures tax every year and got nothing back from the country

except for few complementary aches and pains

it a skewed manner he may be right - nationalised protectionism but I am not this policy of keeping citizens first thing is all talk and no action

if it is true ... alot of FT politicians should have been shiped back .... balek kampung

Guest Julio369
Neutral Newbie

let not get agitated, i believe this news article, like any other articles, is done purposely one, and the reaction they looking for...they have achieved.

what's the propaganda?

I suspect some new policy coming soon for Sinkies & FTs.

this time, i think should be Sinkies 1: FT 0 ... before the election. after election, i don really know.

let not get agitated, i believe this news article, like any other articles, is done purposely one, and the reaction they looking for...they have achieved.

what's the propaganda?

I suspect some new policy coming soon for Sinkies & FTs.

this time, i think should be Sinkies 1: FT 0 ... before the election. after election, i don really know.

scarly it s a Sinkies 1:FT 0 before election (half time) and then a Sinkies 1: FT 2 after election (full time) .... [sly]

Edited by Scoots

Can I share something.

I have FT PR colleague, son born and grow up in SG. His plan is once son reach NS age, all give up PR and go back to his home country. Then next time when his son older liao pass NS age, son probably can come back again as FT to take our jobs right? Why can like that? Because we are a country that always welcomes FT and we give out PR status like Mac giving out discount coupons. So we r just inviting FT to come exploit us.

Btw, the recent govt CPF rebate plan for the employers, to help save jobs, does it apply to PR also? If so, our reserves that is accumulated from past generations till now r use to help save the jobs of this kind of people also? We r doomed.

↡ Advertisement