Any workshop that does spot spray paint at a good price ?

Totallypatrick

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Can you PM me too? Please?

Thanks...i got a scratch on my fender.

So many paint shops but dunno which is good and reliable

↡ Advertisement

try ong ah pee welding works in alexander village

i got my dented bumper repaired and painted there

he is highly recommended and i believe some bros here went to him...

his shop was highlighted in some other threads not too long ago...

yes bro, second dat...did mine when my car kena the pillar, workmanship i feel is good

Ong Ah Pee Workshop - contact 6278 2220

1001 Bukit Merah Lane 3 , 159718

Alexandra Village there..

opens on saturday, sunday not sure but i tink they do..call to find out more

Neutral Newbie

Hi, i got a slight dent and scratches at the rear left fender, any good and reliable workshop to recommend?

Hi, i got a slight dent and scratches at the rear left fender, any good and reliable workshop to recommend?

as mentioned above bro..

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

just went there with scratches on my new car. cheap and good and honest. [thumbsup]

Edited by Noobie

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Just to recommend a spray paint workshop that I just went to. You can see my experience at http://www.projectdelsol.blogspot.com/

Lee and Soon Painting Works.

You can contact Bernard at 9790 9611 or 6269 5020. They are located at Blk 2, Kranji Loop #01-04 Singapore 739538. Tell them Matthew of CRX recommend you and they will give you a very good quote (btw, I don't earn any commission for recommendation.:) Just to share an outstanding paint workshop). Cheers!

hi,

anyone had experience with TJ Car Care Services? quite long in the industry as claim in their website...just got knock by another vehicle was recommended to go there..not sure if any bros here had deal with them before?? good or bad or better dont good...as i can afford to go to my own repair wkshop as the fault lies in the other party.

Neutral Newbie

also looking for dent repair & spray paint in the west area, any bro can pm me please. thanks

Someone brushed his/her vehicle against my front bumper in carpark and left some deep scratches on it. Please PM the contacts for repairs too. Thanks in advance.

Send in my sonata for whole car respray at Bak Lee / Sin Ming. To original pearl white colour. 1.2k for the respraying. $100 more for knocking small knocks on all 4 sides of the car(thanks to wify's horrible driving skills haha.). Plus install some replacement parts(front sarlong, grill and other small parts) for me. And repaint/clean the brake disc cover/drum.

2moro collecting the car. A new lease of life for a 3yr 10 mth old car. [drivingcar][drivingcar][drivingcar]

Send in my sonata for whole car respray at Bak Lee / Sin Ming. To original pearl white colour. 1.2k for the respraying. $100 more for knocking small knocks on all 4 sides of the car(thanks to wify's horrible driving skills haha.). Plus install some replacement parts(front sarlong, grill and other small parts) for me. And repaint/clean the brake disc cover/drum.

2moro collecting the car. A new lease of life for a 3yr 10 mth old car. [drivingcar][drivingcar][drivingcar]

Wah.....self advertiment ah.....tomolo go stalk u.....hahahaha....

(edited)

Wah kaoz.....u always appear so suddenly one. haha [laugh][laugh][laugh]

My car number open one of the top 3 4D prize on wed.(exact number somemore!!!) But i didnt buy. [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

Edited by Hiphiphoray

where are the photos of your resprayed car? a picture is worth more than words.

↡ Advertisement