Nissan GT-R Spec V rolls off the production line in JP.

Failali

Neutral Newbie

And yes, its confirmed that there will not be any Horsepower gain, other than a higher gear boost controller

it costs 15,750,000 yen or $160k USD

"Sourced from wiki"

The GT-R SpecV is powered by the standard twin-turbo 3,799 cc (3.8 L; 231.8 cu in) V6 with no increase in horsepower, but a new high gear boost controller that temporarily increases the air induction should deliver more torque in mid to high-range revs. Other mechanical changes include a titanium-coated exhaust, reworked suspension, carbon ceramic brakes, and 20-inch NISMO wheels. Overall weight is decreased by 132 lb (60 kg) over the standard GT-R.

TOKYO (Jan. 8, 2009)

post-33272-1232895496_thumb.jpg

post-33272-1232895653_thumb.jpg

Edited by Failali
↡ Advertisement

got no idea abt tat....

but if i'm a dealer or seller of a high performance car, i dun think i'll let them test drive the car due to safety reason.....

It should cost north of 1/2 a million should it reach our shore!!!!

I like the GT-R, but not by any stretch of though will I spend 1/2 million on it, even if I can afford. Guess only hardcore ( & rich) people will buy this, & probably the target audience.

I just be happy with the base GT-R.

Those P.I tat sells nissan GT-R will bring in for you if you have $450K to give them. Alternatively there is normal Nissan GT-R tat can specify Nismo optional parts, like the exhaust will be the same as the GT-R Spec V.

S$450K for essentially a premium+ edition GTR with the same HP!!

Until very recently, base models can get at S$238K from PI first hand.

Throw in:

- LED foglights cost S$1K

- GT600 package S$22K

- SSP clutch upgrade with cooler S$10K

- HKS prototype twin turbos S$16K

- Hipermax sports III suspension S$6.5K

- Bridgestones S$3K

- Legamax exhaust S$3.5K.

Total costs = S$300K. Still cheaper than Tan Chong's Black edition GTR or PI's premium edition. What you get is a HKS prototype GTR. Difference in specs? 700+ HP and 1000+ NM torque (probably can push to 800 HP with octane booster and higher tune). 0-100 est. 2.8 seconds. Top speed - unknown. Still have S$150K left-over for insurance, road tax, maintenance, LTA fines etc. Don't make good economical sense to pay S$150K premium for a V-spec. Base edition is the way to go.

true

S$450K for essentially a premium+ edition GTR with the same HP!!

Until very recently, base models can get at S$238K from PI first hand.

Throw in:

- LED foglights cost S$1K

- GT600 package S$22K

- SSP clutch upgrade with cooler S$10K

- HKS prototype twin turbos S$16K

- Hipermax sports III suspension S$6.5K

- Bridgestones S$3K

- Legamax exhaust S$3.5K.

Total costs = S$300K. Still cheaper than Tan Chong's Black edition GTR or PI's premium edition. What you get is a HKS prototype GTR. Difference in specs? 700+ HP and 1000+ NM torque (probably can push to 800 HP with octane booster and higher tune). 0-100 est. 2.8 seconds. Top speed - unknown. Still have S$150K left-over for insurance, road tax, maintenance, LTA fines etc. Don't make good economical sense to pay S$150K premium for a V-spec. Base edition is the way to go.

↡ Advertisement