Switching to Other Phone Service provider

Rexxxer

Neutral Newbie

Just wanted to vent my anger....

Very TL with this "orange" service provider, 1st offer me 10 over dollars bill rebate and then now 70 bucks handset upgrade.

I have been paying at least 150 bucks every mth for my plan.

Anyway, will be porting over to the "green" service provider. heard they offer quite good vouchers for renewal

Any views on this guys??

↡ Advertisement

M1 handset w plans always so expensive one leh.

I just ported over my daddy singtel to starhub coz got posb everyday rebate.

oh ya that time i called starhub and feedback why never send me vouchor for upgrade for my first line instead of 2nd line, starhub staff told me that if i need to recontract, just give them a call they will send me vouchor for upgrade. so in the end, they offer me 6 mths free caller id instead.

Turbocharged

Very TL with this "orange" service provider, 1st offer me 10 over dollars bill rebate and then now 70 bucks handset upgrade.

Anyway, will be porting over to the "green" service provider. heard they offer quite good vouchers for renewal

Any views on this guys??

Orange CEO quit last week liao.

Any views on this guys??

bro, go down to their cs centre and bang table and ask to see the manager. worked for me as they din want me to raise my voice. haha

bro, go down to their cs centre and bang table and ask to see the manager. worked for me as they din want me to raise my voice. haha

dont waste yr time. u will be better off w stinktel or starhub.

dont waste yr time. u will be better off w stinktel or starhub.

Singtel also nvr offer anything for my 10 yrs with them. Waiting for my contract to end to switch Starhub.

If not can't keep existing number.

port over number from coy A to coy B is free till end of the year 2008...now dunno free or not.

make sure u finish ur contract before porting over to new service provider if not, ur ex provider will charge u breach of contract penalty.

Edited by Babyt

Any views on this guys??

i also M1 customer for many years already. so far no vouchers nothing. but my monthly bill only $26 la. they only got the sunperks points thing, last time only redeem some ice cream once, after that points too little to redeem until expire. but i find their customer service quite gd leh, polite and friendly.

Stinktel also same one lah....not that good also. In fact quite lousy in customer services.

Been with them for donkey years....since MTECH days...to GSM...my number has been with me for 10 over years liao. I sign premium 700 with them....then they cancel that plan and got a new one dunno call what iPlus what crap with free incoming call...and they also never inform me got better lobang and happy keep charging....and there was a few months when my local calls alone when up to 300-400 bucks also they didn't say a single thing....pui !!

So after enduring them for so many years...its time to say bye bye to them liao....heng my contract expires in May 09....and the stupid dedicated ADSL 10MP internet also not so good...forever laggy...and I tested the speed...not even 1MP !! So its also bye bye Stinknet....bye bye Stinktel and Stinktel Mobile....I going to the Fat Green Pipe....pay same price and every year also got free handset upgrade.

And after waiting so long....finally...can port number....

hmmm....my stinktel just ended today but i called them to downgrade my plan from i2 to i1plus....can still terminate?? thinking of switching to green also..

Been with them for donkey years....since MTECH days...to GSM...my number has been with me for 10 over years liao. I sign premium 700 with them....then they cancel that plan and got a new one dunno call what iPlus what crap with free incoming call...and they also never inform me got better lobang and happy keep charging....and there was a few months when my local calls alone when up to 300-400 bucks also they didn't say a single thing....pui !!

its like that one la. got good things like rewards or discounts or better hp plans to save your money they wont tell u one. u have to find out yourself. i think their mentality is keep charging u until u realize tell them to stop them they will cancel.

like the orange brand also, they have this half price off 2nd movie tix on sundays, for long time i dont know. only until i one day just go their website see see then know got such thing! i ask other orange brand subscribers alot of them also dont know got half price off 2nd movie tix thing. [mad]

I was using the Greenier provider... but realised that they charge me everything (like caller ID etc) that would otherwise be free from the Red Devils provider.

So I went online to check whether I have any more outstanding contract... the online accounts manager stated I got no outstanding contract.

So I proceeded with switching provider.

Then letter come say I otang them $200 for breaching of contract [confused]

I went down to their Vivo's customer service. Took a ticket and waited like 1 hour. I told them about my case. They say they will escalate my case to higher authority. Meanwhile I can ignore the bill for the time being.

After 6 months got no wind from them but only red letter asking for $$$. [hur] :angry: [shakehead] knnbccb

Neutral Newbie

Ya.....after hearing wat you guys say, it seems like green is still best..no much good comment abt orange..

Guess i port over tomolo..

It time to move on...

10+ yrs is good enough...

Hope the green will give me vouchers when upgrade

Turbocharged

just dumped the orange camp last month...

i have been in/out malaysia due to work, and my bills were killing me, so i switched to the green camp...

but true enough, the green's reception isn't that good, and somemore the sms mailbox jammed during x'mas and new year's eves!

but for orange, despite their claims that they listen to their customers, i din even get any vouchers when my contract expired early last year... and i was a loyal customer for 10 years! (mainly becos no number portability during that time [:|] [:|] [:|] )

me using starhub.. cheapest of the 3 but the the CS hotline always jam up! but good thing is u make some noise u get wad u want..

demanded for a early upgrade voucher they agreed. came too late i told em i cant wait liao den they asked me where i wanna go and they inform that branch den straight went down to buy. best!

↡ Advertisement