Is Nissan Sylphy price too High?

Quantum

Is Nissan Sylphy price too High?  

89 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes,too high
    • No,acceptable

Was comparing Toyota Altis, Toyota Premio and Nissan Sylphy. Basically cars in the 50,000 - 60,000 range.

Don't really like the shape of Altis and for Premio, the OMV is low for the price i was offered. Sylphy has the right shape and is spacious. Just that I don't like the fact it's on rear drum brakes.

have u got ur sylphy yet?

If you have not, Please please do get from Iziz aka Isaac!

He gave me a damn good deal for my sylphy, and if you ask me, close to a year down the road, i'm still thinking how much of a good deal he gave me!

Isaac, is the way to go!!!

UPZ FOR ISAAC!

Edited by Latioboy
↡ Advertisement

Theoretically wise no diff in OMV but becoz of e diff timing of paying taxes, might have a difference.

Body value wise yes, but u r compensated upfront by e discount and no, it will definitely be a lot lesser den the 5k.

In short, I would take e YOM08 if it has ur colour of choice, unless it is sold out, den u have to do some thinking [lipsrsealed]

Is it very unethical? Companies also do it to get a lower quote from various parties.

If the SE serve you so well that you decide not to ask around, that's fine.

If not, there's nothing wrong with asking around and ask your current SE to match it.

I went to the show room and a SE attend to me, I already knew what I wanted and ask for a best offer telling him I will commit that wkend.

He gave me a offer that was normal. If I had stuck with him, I lose 4k, was his service worth 4k?

I don't think so with just quoting trade in and tell me new car price and nothing exemplary

Is it very unethical? Companies also do it to get a lower quote from various parties.

If the SE serve you so well that you decide not to ask around, that's fine.

If not, there's nothing wrong with asking around and ask your current SE to match it.

I went to the show room and a SE attend to me, I already knew what I wanted and ask for a best offer telling him I will commit that wkend.

He gave me a offer that was normal. If I had stuck with him, I lose 4k, was his service worth 4k?

I don't think so with just quoting trade in and tell me new car price and nothing exemplary

Sorry, I don't quite get you. You are arguing about? :o

I am not arguing, i am advising...

you didn't want to switch SE because there is someone serving you. I am asking you to go for 2nd opinion and that might save you a couple of grands.

I am not arguing, i am advising...

you didn't want to switch SE because there is someone serving you. I am asking you to go for 2nd opinion and that might save you a couple of grands.

Sorry bro, I didn't quite get you earlier, I thought you were arguing about the YOM2008 issue.

Just as you put across earlier, the act of clarification on the YOM issue, isn't it similar to seeking a second opinion?

I did not specifically direct my question to iziz since doing so, as you rhetorically claimed, is unethical. I choose not to, not because it is unethical, but because it would be unjust since he is not my serving SE.

Although my SE had explained to me on the YOM issue, I sought a second opinion from the community at large to have an unbiased view on this issue. It's not that my SE did not explain to me. This I believe is the crux of your concern.

I didn't know a simple question on YOM would strike up such mind-boggling discussion but I hope I did clarify clearly.

:)

now i get it. I thought you didn't want to switch SE.

anyhow, we just want you to get a good SE that doesn't short change you.

[nod]

Thanks [flowerface]

The head lite got 2 "horn" so will assist in judging the car's front end. But with the amount of money paid and still not disc brakes. feel being cheated of something.

Power rating in paper is good, never driven one so don't know.

Somehow nissan seems to have the culture not to indicate their 0-100 timings.

Perhaps they r targetting at a different group of pple who go for comfort and equipment rather than outright performance?