89 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes,too high
    • No,acceptable

Nissan Sylphy 2.0 (A) at $83,000 dizzy.gif

Honda Civic 2.0 Si (A) at $78,600 wink.gif

Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2.0 GT (A) at $77,988 wink.gif

[/color]

All are genuine Japanese cars, Don't understand why Sylphy price is higher than Civic and Lancer so muchconfused.gif

although Civic and Lancer performance are better than Sylphylipsrsealed.gif

↡ Advertisement

The sales volume of Sylphy speaks for itself. It ain't a value for money buy.

Same thing goes for the Lancer EX 2.0. In terms of power, ride refinement, looks (subjective), marque [:p] , built quality all no way comparable to the civic si.

In Japan, Honda & Toyota are top "tier 1" brands. Nissan is considered widely as "tier 2" and the rest, "tier 3".

Actually, it is considered as Tier 1 also, but more focused on comfort, interior luxury, recent models have included good FC as part of e equation

Toyota is more value for money, Honda is more sporty, racing heritage.

Agree that e rest r in a separate tier. [laugh]

A Sylphy, IMHO, has no look and performance. What it has is the perceived comfort and spaciousness(By building the car taller). The buyer decide whether it is worth the 5K+ premium.

Regards,

Agree with u, i think Sylphy is over priced. I rather buy Civic Si or Legacy 2.0R which are cheaper and yet give better performance.

There is something known as discounts and these isn't reflected in the official website [sly]

Alternatively, u can look at my pricelist which is inclusive of most discounts (some further discounts applicable due to YOM07 stk, test-drive/showroom units) but those r on a "if available" basis.

My price shld be the same as if u were to go down personally to the showroom [:)]

Edited by Iziz

understood [;)]

IMHO, the major reason of Nissan lost singapore market is due to sylphy's unreasonable price, such high price how to take over after sunny's market [:/]

ya lor...how comfortable can a sylphy be?? my honda sit inside i also feel comfortable.

its not as if sylphy provides leather seats and the rests are wooden seats right. hehe

Yap, one thing about Nissan is they are not very good in naming their cars. Machiam trying to sound French but ended up as a mockery [shakehead]. Renault owned Nissan right?

Regards,

But I don't see more Megan on the road leh? I remembered reading one car magazine that said Sylphy is a lady car. Anyway, it is people money, so it is their choice so long they know what they are getting and most importantly, happy with it.

Regards,

The sales volume of Sylphy speaks for itself. It ain't a value for money buy.

Same thing goes for the Lancer EX 2.0. In terms of power, ride refinement, looks (subjective), marque [:p] , built quality all no way comparable to the civic si.

In Japan, Honda & Toyota are top "tier 1" brands. Nissan is considered widely as "tier 2" and the rest, "tier 3".

i thought mazda is quite zai also.

↡ Advertisement