An P-plate equivalent for the senior drivers

Kelpie

Ok, 1stly we should all give due respect to those really old drivers on the roads. However, I do find them slow in responses when come to changing lane, can't drive within lane, road hogging and etc.

Hence, I would suggest that we accord them with a S plate that they must display promiently on their windscreens so that we can watchout for them. I probably want to siam them from far [laugh].

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

No need to complicate lah. Anyway, this is not something new, senior drivers are required by law in some countries to put some stickers for identificaton so that other road users can watchout for them [sweatdrop].

I will find it funny to see Lambo, posche and etc pasted with senior citizen stickers [laugh], very funny.

Regards,

Maybe pull S plate can get Senior Citizen Road Tax rate? Or Petrol at Senior Citizen Price?

Good idea! preferential rates for parking and entry to Sentosa and etc, hurray!

Regards,

But a Senior driver is more respectable than a newbie or inexperienced driver. I'm sure old folks don't like to be called "inexperienced" driver mah.

Regards,

Personally, I see e "P" plate as a sign of "pls be careful", henceforth it will serve the same purpose as ur proposed "S" plate idea.

Since we r on this topic, how abt another "W" plate for women drivers (no offense to lady drivers)? or a "F" plate for the fast and furious drivers? [laugh]

Edited by Iziz

Ok, 1stly we should all give due respect to those really old drivers on the roads. However, I do find them slow in responses when come to changing lane, can't drive within lane, road hogging and etc.

Hence, I would suggest that we accord them with a S plate that they must display promiently on their windscreens so that we can watchout for them. I probably want to siam them from far [laugh].

Regards,

Based on your observations, you will probably have a lot ot plates to clssify different types of 'dangerous' road users out there including those who don't operate any vehicular means...like pedestrains!

Might as well stay off the road and use public transport and get into public spats with low class peasants...fighting over personal space in buses and trains! [sly][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Rdgs