post-22-1023116261_thumb.jpg

post-22-1023116262_thumb.jpg

post-22-1023116263_thumb.jpg

Edited by Renegade
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)
Fastest wagon in the world?? [cool]

Probably, or at least until they come out with the 'S' version of the Avantissimo.

Or Volvo decides to up the stakes - any comment on that, TB ?

As usual, your typical clean, understated lines with subtle hints of its true potential - can you imagine what would happen to your dog (or shopping) if it were sitting behind at the moment you decide to let 'er rip ? [cool]

Edited by Renegade

(edited)

Nah... I will not sell my soul for this... to me , my dream car is still the Audi TT. [angelic] IMHO, the most chio car on the roads right now. might consider selling my soul for it.

post-22-1023117445_thumb.jpg

post-22-1023117446_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fabiaman

Neutral Newbie
Nah... I will not sell my soul for this... to me , my dream car is still the Audi TT. [angelic] IMHO, the most chio car on the roads right now. might consider selling my soul for it.

Chio is right - love the quality of it, too. Only gripe I have with the TT is the lack of space, both storage and passenger. Even someone of my frame finds it a wee bit cramped. Especially in the back seat. In fact, I feel it should have been a 2-seater from start.

But then again, if passengers weren't a consideration..... [cool]

Chio is right - love the quality of it, too. Only gripe I have with the TT is the lack of space, both storage and passenger. Even someone of my frame finds it a wee bit cramped. Especially in the back seat. In fact, I feel it should have been a 2-seater from start.

But then again, if passengers weren't a consideration..... [cool]

Not only that, the 'specialness' of it is diluted by the floorplan which it sits on. Could get a Leon Cupra for less!

Audi Cabriolet.....cabriolet.....cabriolet [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Oh and that as well of course [cool]

But the new A4 sits on a different floorplan though

↡ Advertisement