Japanese figurines hobby shops

Donut

Hi,

anywhere i find a good range of those japanese "sailor moon" type figurines?? [sly][sly]

asking for a foreign visitor who is in SG now.

↡ Advertisement

Sailor moon is very outdated, might not able to find.

However you can try going to a shop at suntec level 3 next to rental bookstore, capsule toy machine outside store. I saw they have a lot of figurines collection.

Edited by Hungryforcar

the shop is located at simply toy nearby, is actually like next door. i think the rental bookstore called SANS bookstore, is just next to it.

Star war figurine, there is a shop also at suntec level 3, next to the rock or ew cinema, when you walk there you will see all those alian head, lord of the ring figurines.. you just go to that shop

Edited by Hungryforcar

Kallang Leisure Park.

Forgot if it's lvl 2 or 3, but the shop is at the corner, just beside the toilet and escalator. Also very near to the foodcourt and the shop selling donuts. Many figurines inside!

As as Ah Tong say "try China Square Central"!!!! you go shopping centre 1 or 2 shop the most 3 shop....

you go China Sq Central at least 10 shop on both level 1 & 2 [thumbsup]

Simply toys' new outlet at plaza sg (cinema level)... there r oso a few toy shops at that level...

China square central on sunday there is flea marts... besides shops, there r stalls along the corridor on 1st n 2nd floor.... but flea mart stalls only on sunday from 11am to 6pm.....

↡ Advertisement