Crazy weather in Singapore ?

Theman

Quick rainshower this morning.. enough to water my plants and collect a little for use later on.. 

Hot summer days ahead... 

Turbocharged

Very big rain now at mid west singapore...havent had this type of intensity for over 2 weeks liao..the grass patches and trees are so happy..

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 4/17/2023 at 12:56 AM, Kyrios said:

Very big rain now at mid west singapore...havent had this type of intensity for over 2 weeks liao..the grass patches and trees are so happy..

Yup, central area also heavy downpour past midnight. Was really heavy.

• Praise 1

On 4/17/2023 at 7:12 AM, ER-3682 said:

Heavy Rain in the middle of the Night the best,this Morning wake up,the Air so fresh.

Yes was really sudden but a gd thing to cool and wash the haze away

• Praise 1

Heavy Rain in the middle of the Night the best,this Morning wake up,the Air so fresh.

It rain around 1am. Woke up to close the window. [sweatdrop] Usually i will close all the windows before sleep, but yesterday left the kitchen window open and it rained. 

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
On 4/17/2023 at 8:20 AM, 13177 said:

It rain around 1am. Woke up to close the window. [sweatdrop] Usually i will close all the windows before sleep, but yesterday left the kitchen window open and it rained. 

It was  sweltering hot when I went to bed, then woke up around 1 too, closed the windows but left it slightly ajar to enjoy the wind amidst the storm, which seemed to stop very soon and back to sweltering heat. 

• Haha! 2

On 4/17/2023 at 8:21 AM, Tohto said:

SK only loud thunder with light drizzle.  

Crazy rain yesterday afternoon...it started to pour around 330 when I left home...heavy downpour by the time I hit TPE from punggol road...super heavy by the time I reached about 200m before jalan kayu exit...no rain from about 500m from jalan kayu exit towards yishun...the road was dry...🤔

macam someone accidentally spilled a bucket of water upstairs...😂

• Haha! 4

On 4/17/2023 at 8:45 AM, Karoon said:

It was  sweltering hot when I went to bed, then woke up around 1 too, closed the windows but left it slightly ajar to enjoy the wind amidst the storm, which seemed to stop very soon and back to sweltering heat. 

No idea how long the rain rained. After closing window and zzz immediately again. 😂

No best lah. Have to wake up from sleep to close window. Hahaha. The weather was really warm for past few days and I was hoping it rained and it did but it rained at the time I was sleeping, got disturbed by the rain.

Edited by Heartbreakid
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 4/17/2023 at 2:00 PM, Heartbreakid said:

No best lah. Have to wake up from sleep to close window. Hahaha. The weather was really warm for past few days and I was hoping it rained and it did but it rained at the time I was sleeping, got disturbed by the rain.

So have to close all window before go sleep, so that would not got disturbed if it rain.

• Praise 1

On 4/17/2023 at 2:11 PM, 13177 said:

So have to close all window before go sleep, so that would not got disturbed if it rain.

@Heartbreakidwanted to save Electricity...never on Aircon.

• Haha! 3

On 4/17/2023 at 2:11 PM, 13177 said:

No cannot, didn't expect to rain. Last few nights close window, then mid night become stuffy, woke up open window. 🤣

• Haha! 2

On 4/17/2023 at 6:34 PM, Heartbreakid said:

No cannot, didn't expect to rain. Last few nights close window, then mid night become stuffy, woke up open window. 🤣

If close window means on air con already..

↡ Advertisement