Motorpay.com.sg - Pay ERP by credit card

Sunnycrowe

Anyone noes how much is the monthly subscription fee?

i try to click on the fees on the webpage but my Internet explorer cannt display image...

↡ Advertisement

Ah.. thanz..

me jus registered... i kena alot ERPs being working in CBD area... at least no need to insert the cashcard anymore (except for entering shopping carpark)...

Neutral Newbie

yah, quite convenient also, dun need to worry cashcard no sufficient money when approach gantry, or forgot to insert cashcard.

i'm on this services since early Nov 08, so far so good, transactions are all correct.

I am also using it as currently no subscription fee incurred but will terminate on 31 dec 2008 as starting 1 jan 2009 there will be a $1.50 charges per month though i save additional $1 for using posb credit card. Because i cant find a reason why have to pay monthly subscription.

I guess this is the reason that is putting most motorists on hold.

Everyday contribute so much to ERP liao, then have to contribute additional amount to another party. Y dun LTA absorb this cost instead???

better if they can list down each transaction rather than a one-liner.. difficult to track..

How will the MotorPay service be reflected in my Credit Card statement?

MotorPay Service will be reflected in your Credit Card/Debit Card statement as:

• "MotorPay-ERP Charges" for your ERP transactions

i guess wad u say makes sense.. dunno how much money they make liao.. or maybe they can like set a min quota for mth for motorist who use the erp so as to offset the subscrition.. cuz like me.. i hardly go thru erp lols..

i actually wanted to register but the sub fee put me off.

pay erp everyday liao and still need to pay sub fee...

if they remove the sub fee, sure i apply.

by they way, does this includes carpark erp?

then can do away the cashcard for good!!

I agree with doing away for the cashcard.

Since they r on this, y not implement something like a token instead? Whenever pass by those EPS or ERP, the amount is noted in the credit card account or watever designated acc.

Can also use the season parking disc to replace the cashcard in this case since both r using RFID. Diff frequencies I heard? Well, then let those highly paid scholars/elites crack their brains over this, else how to justify their high pay? [sly]

Secondly, it will also help to minimise break-ins to vehicles to steal theses disc as they cannot be exchanged for cash directly....

Neutral Newbie
I guess this is the reason that is putting most motorists on hold.

Everyday contribute so much to ERP liao, then have to contribute additional amount to another party. Y dun LTA absorb this cost instead???

u wish le laugh.gif

[idea][idea][idea][thumbsup] Those scholar is a bookworm. Do not know how to think out of the box. Lack of innovity.. Better not ask them to think. the costs incurred is often at our expenses [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

It's a honest mistake, let's move on. [:p][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Everytime they always think of new gadgets to do this and that. Y dun recycle the existing products and improve further on it?? Really a big waste on the taxpayers' $$$ [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement