Credit Cards - Have you one of this?

Hishercar

I tink gold card even if 30k per annum can liao rite?

eh is it... maybe, when i was applying for a couple of cards a few months back, seems gold cards have higher credit min... now i not sure

I had dinner with a friend last evening and it was time to pay for dinner

as usual we fought to pay the dinner

I always thought that years ago gold card was really a big deal then came the

platinum card and now

my friend took out his UOB infinite card

what the hell is that card?

Dare ask friend just to shameful for being so blur.

Anybody know what is the requirement for getting the infinite card?

What are the previlleges when compared to platinum card?

Thanks

You seem so bothered about this 'card thing'?

I have no card...so where does that place me, compared to you and your frds? [sly][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

The UOB Visa Infinite Card is a highly exclusive credit card that specially targets the top 0.1% of the elite circle in Singapore.

Wow, i didn't know it is supposed to be so exclusive... My long-retired dad got shoved this card, and blur blur took it since it is pushed to him. Then he got a huge shock when the membership fees came along later. For a retiree who is used to never having to pay for credit card membership fees, the charges are astronomical... They ain't too friendly with waiving of membership charges as well, die die also don't want to waive.

Crazy, it is just a card. Same as any other card...

I knew there was some stupid catch when they ask me if I wanted it.

No point for me, most things I pay with cash anyway so normal credit card is OK

Credit cards are purely for convenience. nothing more.

platinium card used to be the top... many many yrs ago, platinium card is only by invitation only. The credit limit of the platinium card can almost buy u a 7 series at full payment.... [shocked][shocked][shocked] now?? any tom, dick and harry can get a platinium... [dead][dead][dead]

[nod] Few years ago only, the platinum of UOB still need annual income of 90K and above.. [sweatdrop]

Now I think whoever eligible for credit card can apply for platinum liao.. [thumbsdown]

hey hey.. newton not bad oso la.. recent got more ppl come here for beers because Balaclava too ex... not doing so well so cant drink there liao.. your place hiring? i want to work in aircon leh.

eh eh.. dun cut queue hor.. i waiting for aircon working enviroment okie.. and i got exp.. i wipe table at newton for 5 years liao... you wait in line.. lol