Credit Cards - Have you one of this?

Hishercar

I had dinner with a friend last evening and it was time to pay for dinner

as usual we fought to pay the dinner

I always thought that years ago gold card was really a big deal then came the

platinum card and now

my friend took out his UOB infinite card

what the hell is that card?

Dare ask friend just to shameful for being so blur.

Anybody know what is the requirement for getting the infinite card?

What are the previlleges when compared to platinum card?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

If i'm not wrong, the UOB's infinite card is equivalent to AMEX's Platinum Reserve.

Min income to qualify should be over SGD 350K for the Infinite.

Edited by Rickster

platinium card used to be the top... many many yrs ago, platinium card is only by invitation only. The credit limit of the platinium card can almost buy u a 7 series at full payment.... [shocked][shocked][shocked] now?? any tom, dick and harry can get a platinium... [dead][dead][dead]

dont have and not interested to have one.... my posb everyday card's limit alone has never been max up before... why do i need a very highend card?...ego??..nah.. not my cup of tea... [laugh]

Neutral Newbie
platinium card used to be the top... many many yrs ago, platinium card is only by invitation only. The credit limit of the platinium card can almost buy u a 7 series at full payment.... [shocked][shocked][shocked] now?? any tom, dick and harry can get a platinium... [dead][dead][dead]

Technically the credit limit is set by MAS. No?

I've 4 friends whom i personally know got into trouble with credit cards (those normal type with 2 x monthly salary limit). They maxed out the credit limit of 2 or more cards and r heavily in debt...the interest alone is several hunred bucks!!![dead] I can't imagine if they have one that has unlimited limit [sweatdrop]

Edited by Rickster

The UOB Visa Infinite Card is a highly exclusive credit card that specially targets the top 0.1% of the elite circle in Singapore.

Besides enjoying the many privileges of the usual credit card, UOB Visa Infinite Cardmembers will have their own Personal Relationship Manager who serves as their gateway to a wide range of Infinite services and who can assist them with their credit card queries.

UOB Visa Infinite Cardmembers also enjoy exclusive access to some of the most prestigious private clubs in Singapore and Asia, including the Tower Club Singapore, The China Club Singapore and Kee Club, Hong Kong.

Typical Visa Infinite Cardmember is a professional or an entrepreneur aged between 35 and 54 years, is married with children and draws a US$ six-digit annual income.

Membership to the exclusive world of UOB Visa Infinite is strictly by invitation only. The minimum annual income required for membership is S$350,000, and there is an annual membership fee of S$1,500.

On acceptance, UOB Visa Infinite Cardmembers are presented with an exclusive welcome gift. They can choose from three extraordinary gifts - a Business Class Return Air Ticket to Europe on Singapore Airlines (in the form of an equivalent 110,000 KrisFlyer Miles), a S$2,000 Dunhill Gift Voucher, or a S$2,000 Gift Voucher from The Link.

whatever card u have is not important..... having $$$$$$ is the most impt... tongue.gif

some pple juts live on future money, they may have status card but no money to pay... lipsrsealed.gif

can't agree more.... nod.gif

platinium card used to be the top... many many yrs ago, platinium card is only by invitation only. The credit limit of the platinium card can almost buy u a 7 series at full payment.... shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif now?? any tom, dick and harry can get a platinium... dead.gifdead.gifdead.gif

yah lah... now platinum card is like standard liao... credit limit same as normal card... just wanna wayang sound nicer only... OCBC still got titanium card leh

Think for most banks Gold card still more prestigious

Hmm I c, thanks for the info. Thats something new to me. Coz stanchart recently have a promotion for a credit card that has 4x salary limit. So it din occur to me that MAS has a regulationi on that.

Edited by Rickster
↡ Advertisement