Slick 50

Kiwi

Neutral Newbie

Anyone knows where to buy the above for synthetic oil? How much $$?

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Yeah... I've heard too. The url I've posted above came from some Triumph club. What they state are scientically sound and logical, hence [thumbsdown] to Slick50 and gang.

I won't blindly trust additives and such anymore. [nod]

Car getting old, engine getting noiser, so thinking of getting engine additives to improve it.

Any advice on whether Slick 50 is better or Rewitec Nanocoating is better? Top of the page somewhere got write that Rewitec is $230. Worth it? Cos Slick 50 is much cheaper.

---------------------------

Slick 50 claims it reduces engine wear, particularly at startup (before the oil is up and moving around) by somehow magically coating all the internal moving parts of the engine with its special ingredient.

REWITEC nanocoating doesn

Edited by D_bergkam

well i tried another brand... very good. i mean additive, not petrol... but engine oil friction reducer

selling at autobacs... last time i got it at Vicom bt batok

a kinda engine metal coating. mix into engine out- esp good for old cars.

abt 60+ bucks

brand: magdaco 21

made in usa.

http://www.magdaco.com.sg/

not bad... really smooth out your old engine.

Edited by Circuit

Car getting old, engine getting noiser, so thinking of getting engine additives to improve it.

Any advice on whether Slick 50 is better or Rewitec Nanocoating is better? Top of the page somewhere got write that Rewitec is $230. Worth it? Cos Slick 50 is much cheaper.

Slick 50 claims it reduces engine wear, particularly at startup (before the oil is up and moving around) by somehow magically coating all the internal moving parts of the engine with its special ingredient.

REWITEC nanocoating doesn

Neutral Newbie

Any advice on which is the best to reduce noise and vibrations from 5-year old car?

seriously, what ever the additive you put in, to really quiet and lessen vibrations is to use a thicker oil... 10w/50 or 15w50...

so far the cheapest 10w/50 Fully Synthetic in Singapore is ELF can get at that stupid MOTOGUARD at Tampines.... usually thicker oils that fully synthetic are very expensive so most are semi synthetic...

or to save money, by the stupid STP oil treatment.. CONFIRM make your oil viocosity go up....

as for Metal treatments, the way i look at it, PROLONG is not bad.... and this white bottle with green wordings in Japanese found at stupid autobacs also not bad...

but the BEST WAY TO GET A QUIET ENGINE is to buy a new car... cheers! [drivingcar]

modern synthetic oils are way ahead of engine protection [thumbsup]

which easily can last upzz to 15k...to protect ur internal engines.

it is the oil filter that cant last till so long

so just do a 10k servicing often...the best way to save your money... instead of buyin those engine treatment [smash]

↡ Advertisement