Malaysia White Cards

Patkuah

Guys, recently, I just renew my passport, after that when I enter Malaysia with this new passport for the first time, I was request to scan my finger again.

Confirm as I just went in last Saturday, no white card required.

Did they write something like "no immigration xxxxxx" below the chop?

↡ Advertisement

Only you been asked to scan fingers, or everyone else? All counters required scan fingers too?

I was told to scan fingers during my trip to JB in Jun this year. But I found out only my counter does it. The other counters didn't bother, so their queue clear faster.

Need only to scan once, then they put sticker. Next time, no need to thumb print.

Came back from MY, at SG immigration, was asked to scan thumb print also (for coming back to Singapore)???? [hur] [hur] [hur]

went in ystd; wrote no imm 26, i think is the white card.

no finger print also.

wrote at where? I went in on Thurs, nothing, no writing, no print

Just came back watching el clasico soccer match.

no need white cards at all.

Been in last week twice also no white card needed, bros don have to worry [cool]

just reached jb jam for 2 hrs!!!

anyway the nice custom officer minah tell me to tell all my sgrean friends that white card is now back!!! please fill up to avoid naked squatting!

i using mac card so wont need to naked squat! :D

Went in at 10am yesterday, officer passed me a stack of white cards and told me to fill in from next visit onwards. Wasn't the case when I went in 2 weeks ago.

did not they say that during Dec holidays, need no white card as its unavailable too??

loti prata.......

Was told until over the new year but..... they shiok sendiri wat to do. This morning did not asked me to fill but next entry.