Massive Jam at Lornie (23 Oct 08)

Gadgeter

Luckily I jgot a MCF traffic alert from a MCFer in the morning at 7:20am. I changed my route to SLE, Mandai, BKE, KJE, PIE althought it was an extra 14km in distance. The travelling time is actually 35mins, instead of the usual 30mins.

Osiris was travelling at 5km/h on lornie.. sweatdrop.gif As we 'speaks', am not sure whether he reach office or not.

That's jialart man.... sweatdrop.gif then again, sembawang that side always jam pack one. I used to go for work from my granny place in sembawang.. Didn't enjoy the jam.

terrible, terrible jam..... easily travelling time was doubled.

roads wet somemore, i think tempers all a bit short, a lot of people cutting in and out of lanes. [crazy]

dangerous, might trigger off fender-benders. [:p]

i think best is to set off super early for those who cannot afford to be late for work

go to office, park, then find place sit down read paper and have kopi-kaya toast until time to get to office

[;)]

laugh.giflaugh.gif yr news is faster than radio...That road is getting worst..Now even bus lane at thomson..make it worst..

today jam from Thomson road onwards plus stomachache..almost fainted..

Osiris travel at 5km/hr?? That is really bad..lucky he is driving auto..Me driving manual..sweatdrop.gif

[reply]

i think best is to set off super early for those who cannot afford to be late for work

go to office, park, then find place sit down read paper and have kopi-kaya toast until time to get to office

Actually, I am still early for work today, and my boss was caught in the jam too. she took a taxi and guess how much she paid for it?

$45!!!!! wow lau... can pump a lot of petrol.

The secret of avoiding jam? Get in touch with those using the same route, and they will update you on the traffic condition if they leave home earlier than you. But dun know why maddriver never update me... tongue.gif

(edited)

Bro,

My updates is from MCFer. sly.gif that's why faster.laugh.gif

Hope you didn't settle the 'business' in your car... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

By the time I call him to tell him to avoid, it was toooo late. he was already in it and can't detour. sweatdrop.gif

Edited by Gadgeter

laugh.gif I thought usually we leave about the same time mah..Once I leave yishun..I need to reach Thomson by 7.30am..Is slightly less jam at this time..

laugh.gif I endure and endure...un-button my pants...I was driving abit fast at thomson sec that stretch there..One volvo thought i racing with him..Keep chasing me and tailgating me..crazy.gif Feel like winding down my window and tell him I want lao sai liao...hmmm..or maybe he also rushing to LS also...

Edited by Maddriver

(edited)

Actually I leave home later now, about 8:08 most of the time and I'm still early for work.

My boss is quite flexible, reach early leave early.

That time you saw me, I was with another company that I die die must reach 8am. That's why had to leave home early. Am glad I decided to quit that co.

Edited by Gadgeter

Leave Yishun at 7am..Reach Ayer Rajah at 8.15am.. The jam was till thomson road..Made a detour and took P.I.E..Pay ERPfrown.gif

ooi u also work ayer rajah crescent?

↡ Advertisement