Aftermarket disc for front calipers.

Fisheye

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

Any1 interested in aftermarket cross drilled or slotted discs for the front?? These are from Brembo's new sport line addition and are a direct fit onto the superb. Let me know...We're talking of S$450 inclusive of installation.

Cheers

↡ Advertisement

too bad nothing for my octy a4. furthermore front disc, back drum ..... [shakehead]

want to change front also must consider back. Sekali fish tail when doing e-brake .... [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

Okie, Here are my correspondence...Hopes the link at the bottom works. Think they do have aftermarket direct replacement discs for the Octy as well.. We're not replacing the whole brake kit, just the rotor so to improve the braking just that bit more [:/] . I'm sure they will balance your car after installation.

Skoda Superb 1.8i 20V Turbo

FD.155.000 (Drilled) or FS.155.000 (Slotted)

Size: 288mm x 25mm

Price : $450 per pair

Price is nett, inclusive of installation.

Brembo does offer their "Sport Line" range of OE 1-piece replacement rotors for the Skoda Superb. They are available in slotted or drilled form. Have a look here:

http://www.brembo.com/ENG/HighPerfor...searchDisc.htm

rear disc conversion ?? me thought of that, then considered the cost + the fact is engine still a 1.6 .... no point. just go slower lor !!! laugh.gif

some times its not speeding.

Because of the weight of our rides and the momentum it generates while on the move, being able to stop in the shortest distance in an e-brake situation can save a lot of heart-ache or drama down the road..... [:p]

of course, your rubber must also be up to the task lah .... [laugh]

Never heard of rear disc brake conversion not being LTA friendly... [;)]

The friendly LTA probably won't even know that a conversion has been made... [sly]

The old 2L Octavias were on rear discs anyway [;)]

hmmm ... if reasonable and lta friendly, can consider also. but my octy with 16" rims and pcd 5x100, very hard to find disc brakes leh.....

yours 17" rims ?

normally, most branded bbk's need at least 17" wheels. They provide both front & rear discs. Hence, getting discs for the back if you're on 17" shouldn't be a problem. Only, issue is the pcd 5x100 for Octy. Not that common.

As for 16" wheels, I'm out of luck. Very difficult to find and I don't want those custom made ones .... [shakehead] , not proven too.

BBKs need at least 17" wheels to clear the calipers and only come with the front discs.... as a set. They do not come with rear discs [:)]

For rear disc conversion, can source the rear calipers + assembly from scrapped GolfIV, Bora, TT, Toledo and Octavia [;)]