Insurance broker

Aimnfire

hi guys

check with you

any insurance broker can recommend?

guyver seems not responding to my sms even though i've been using his service for the pass 2 renewal.

thanks

↡ Advertisement

Guyver has delegated insurance thingy to his gals liao.. they called me recently as mine is due to renewal in mid Nov.. but i already renewed with MSIG cos of the DBS Esso card promotion last month.. [:)]

Neutral Newbie

Hitching on this thread instead of starting a new one since it's on the same topic of car insurance.

Recently I just changed my car and transfer the NCD of the insurance of the old car to the new one. Got a new insurance for the new car with another insurance company. I was told the balance of the un-used portion of the insurance for the old car will be returned to me. It has been 2 months and I have not received any letter or anything from the old insurance company.

Anyone can advise what should I do?

I had only utilized about 4 months of the one-year insurance for the old car.

Which company?

Mine previously was from AIG, terminated the insurance and definitely have to wait for

a few months (more than 2 months).

If you are feeling uneasy about this issue, you can try calling the company and check.

[;)]

[reply]

Hitching on this thread instead of starting a new one since it's on the same topic of car insurance.

Recently I just changed my car and transfer the NCD of the insurance of the old car to the new one. Got a new insurance for the new car with another insurance company. I was told the balance of the un-used portion of the insurance for the old car will be returned to me. It has been 2 months and I have not received any letter or anything from the old insurance company.

Anyone can advise what should I do?

I had only utilized about 4 months of the one-year insurance for the old car.

I got the remaining un-use portion almost on the spot by visiting their office. It was NTUC insurance.

[nod][nod][nod] can entitled to direct discount since its a direct business for Insurer... the commission pay to agent can translate to direct discount for you.. why not [;)]

Got to look at the insurance policy. Some insurance policy stipulated that if the remaining portion is less than 2-3 Month, there will be no refund due..

agreed [nod] If there is an insurance agent involved, the refund premium will be credited to their account. Reason being the Insurer still had to claw back the commission.. The agent will act on behalf of the Insurer to refund to the client.

Neutral Newbie

The company was Lonpac...

so it's normal to be more than 2 months... like that just wait and see how...

thanks for the reply.

Which company?

Mine previously was from AIG, terminated the insurance and definitely have to wait for

If you are feeling uneasy about this issue, you can try calling the company and check.

[;)]

u know why AIG took so long, becos their credit services r taken care by insurelink. this company has all the lazy staff. i just called n screw them up on my refund. they deserved to be screwed else they take their own sweet time.

1 week later, i got my cheque.

Which company?

[;)]

AIG definately needed to be screw

hate their working attitude

thats why looking for others since I'm with AIG now