Can MaxZone be installed with additional VS?

Jwho

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

I was using MaxZone and MaxZone GT for 1 year and recently added a D1 Spec Voltage Stab to my ride.

however, I was told by a workshop that carries that Maxzone products that I should take out either the VS or both my maxzone products as they conflict with each other.

Can anyone share some insights into this? I do not want to spoilt antything.

thanks for all the input

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
[laugh] I have been using MaxZone GT & Pivot VS for almost a year since i collected my ride. Everything is OK. Don't think why both connot installed together. [drivingcar]

You won't spoil anything.

BUT

If you use 2 together, the VS will reduce or negate the effect of the Maxzone(desulphator) so essentially you wasted your money on the Maxzone.

VS uses inductors and capacitors to smoothen out any ripple and/or shunt the noise from the DC supply from the battery.

Maxzone(desulphators) emit a high frequency signal(noise) to agitate and break down any crystals forming on the battery plates to pro-long the life of the battery.

If the VS is working properly, it will either reduce or eliminate the signal(noise) emitted from the desulphator, making it much less effective than it should be.

Hi, just wondering have you noticed any improvement in battery life etc.? am asking because i am also curious if the desulphator in the Maxzone can still carry out its effect after the installation of the VS.

The MZ product is utter rubbish! [furious]

I had one and opened it up..... it has really really cheap parts + small little circuit board with a few transistors china made + one mini cigarette pack size capacitor inside the guts [thumbsdown] $300 snake oil lesson. Battery goes faster [:|]

Desulphate my foot. Capacitors and desulphation frequency can never co-exist.

Can I post the pics of the internals here? Will I be sued??

I'm on the nanopulser desulphator now, after a 6 day overseas trip parked at home with no-one to care for it, it still started on the 1st crank. Battery over 2 years old already [thumbsup]

I have question from other users regarding capacitors stunting to ground, I have a very simple answer for him/her!

That's depends on your circuit design and components they use..

As for my own design I've use a N channel(NPN) transistor..some other's(which I dont think so,unless they are really stupid or something)had used P channel(PNP) transistor.

The selection of transistor is basically based on directional switching current flow and is very well known in Audio amplifiers design.

If you would like to have a personal pulser kits for yourself. You can contact me.

http://www.peony888.com/VS/revitalizer.htm

took a leap of faith & tried max-zone gt-4 (red), initially with intention of wanting just desulphation.

usual aircon colder (like grounding / VS) is there, in addition to reduction of engine drag at 1st gear.

1st gear pulls better than without it (tried install-remove-install method).

definitely better respond & smoother drive, possibly due to multi-spark compared to single spark as it claimed, also might be due to less work done by alternator.

only caution is stick to your car cc - try not to use other models for higher cc. i changed from higher cc model due to reduced turbo surge, which is similar to the effect caused by having a high spec voltage stabiliser (100k ufarad) previously. dunno y but just seemed to affect my ride (didn't hear fr others b4).

Edited by Fuelsaver

took a leap of faith & tried max-zone gt-4 (red), initially with intention of wanting just desulphation.

usual aircon colder (like grounding / VS) is there, in addition to reduction of engine drag at 1st gear.

definitely better respond & smoother drive, possibly due to multi-spark compared to single spark as it claimed, also might be due to less work done by alternator.

only caution is stick to your car cc - try not to use other models for higher cc. i changed from higher cc model due to reduced turbo surge, which is similar to the effect caused by having a high spec voltage stabiliser (100k ufarad) previously. dunno y but just seemed to affect my ride (didn't hear fr others b4).

Nope, it cannot produce multi spark. No product thats connected across battery terminals can do that.

Ignition is directly controlled by the ECU directly and most cars produces only 1 spark per cycle (somie have twin spark engines etc..... but they have 2 spark plugs).

The only way to produce multi-spark is to connect a seperate ignition controller (eg. many CDI devices are able to do that). However, multi-spark ignition for single spark plug veh is limited to around 3K RPM. Above that, there is insufficient time for multiple sparks.

One more thing not compared to my ride previously installed w VS - idling not only equal to n.a. Toyota / Nissan car silence but idling tone also changed, again probably due to diff sparking method; fundamentally diff fr usual VS or desulfator.

Edited by Fuelsaver

Nope, it cannot produce multi spark. No product thats connected across battery terminals can do that.

Ignition is directly controlled by the ECU directly and most cars produces only 1 spark per cycle (somie have twin spark engines etc..... but they have 2 spark plugs).

The only way to produce multi-spark is to connect a seperate ignition controller (eg. many CDI devices are able to do that). However, multi-spark ignition for single spark plug veh is limited to around 3K RPM. Above that, there is insufficient time for multiple sparks.

it ok, i just need desulfator; any extra function / performance gain, if any, is bonus.

↡ Advertisement