How to get rid of pests in car?

Fsrkia

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

for cockroaches use pandan leaves..

they are scared of the smell....

20 cents from the market [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Fsrkia

I recall once I was driving in Jaybee with my friend who is a TKD black belt, Karate brown belt, swimming champ and car/bike race freak.... Suddenly on the highway was a fat juciy lizard on my front windscreen.... ON THE INSIDE!!! I freaked out and as Im driving I told my hunky friend to get rid of it.... but he chicken out and say he scared of lizards.... Hahahaa! But i also scared... End up i pull out all my tissue paper and use the box to 'cup' the lizard... all the while driving at NSH. My friend took over and after confirming the lizard went inside the tissue box we wind down the window and threw the entire box out with the lizard inside.

Neutral Newbie

I ever tried using pandan leaves too. But it does not work at all. It only leaves a smell that smells exactly like a taxi [crazy]

For roaches, i recommend going to ntuc to buy a cockroach bait.

A box with food in the centre, surrounded with strong glue. I've been using it and it works wonders [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

I ever saw a lizard so big I actually stared at it for a long time.

Its body is almost 1 inch wide and it measures approx 6 inches head to tail. [dizzy] It was on the wall in an overseas office. Don't know eat what eat until so big. If that bugger is in anyone's car and appeared while driving, sure buang one. Claim insurance state reason for buanging is "big lizard on my dashboard".

Park under the hot sun for a full day might work.

My friend lives in a rural village and is used to having all sorts of insects running around his car - usually there are lots of huge black ants running around. He usually parks in the shade, but there was once someone parked in his usual spot and he had to park in an unshaded spot, also happened that was a very hot day (like what is usual in Singapore). Next day he was surprised that there were no more ants. [laugh]

Talking about lizards. Last time I was back in Singapore I was in a taxi and saw a lizard clinging to the side of a lorry travelling at high speed on the ECP. No idea what happened to it, but quite impressed at its tenacity.

[laugh][laugh][laugh] thats a good one...

dun talk about lizards, even if I c a spider in my car, i already got distracted liao. trying ways n means to nap it.. [sweatdrop] already saw once liao...hopefully it wun appears again

You can do fumigation to the nearest pest control or at your place depends on how serious it is. Hope this helps

there were regular fogging at my office area car park last time.

had "free" fumigation each time 

• Praise 1

there were regular fogging at my office area car park last time.

had "free" fumigation each time 

U opened the car doors/boot and standby for them? [:)]

U opened the car doors/boot and standby for them? [:)]

lolx that will be perfect....but bo la

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2