My God, Tian Wei is putting up a strong fight against world number 1!

Windwaver

ZHANG Yining

4-1 (13:11 12:14 14:12 12:10 13:11 )

Sian......but Tian Wei really put up a GREAT FIGHT, look at the scores! Every game is a deuce!

She's still quite an unpolished gem, but her mental strength is certainly not lacking.

Great fight she put up. I'm sure the chinese coaches have eyed her as the newest threat to their future table tennis games

What a waste! She's the best player that we have so far. I'm proud of her fighting spirit! I think world number 1 must also be impressed :)

Neutral Newbie

At least she doesn't pout or make funny faces like Jiawei each time she loses points, although she's the most dramatic of the Singapore team of paddlers.

As I am overseas, I am unable to watch any except those Team GB events.....

Reading CNA, I could see this....

Wang Chen, 34, who announced she is retiring after these Games, earlier made history by becoming the first player for the United States to reach the last eight of the Olympic tournament. .....said Wang, a former national China player who moved to the United States eight years ago.

Then we have Dominican Republic.....

World champion Guo Yue fought off Wu Xue from the Dominican Republic, the surprise of the tournament after she defeated paddlers higher than her 50-world ranking, winning 11-5, 16-14, 13-11, 11-5.

That must be a black girl with a chinese name.....

Turbocharged
She's still quite an unpolished gem, but her mental strength is certainly not lacking.

Great fight she put up. I'm sure the chinese coaches have eyed her as the newest threat to their future table tennis games

they will be thinking of recalling her back to china's national team.. [sly]

↡ Advertisement