JB Parking Summon, How & Where to pay ?

Newsman

12 hours ago, Ceecookie said:

I still have one parking fine from 2019 unpaid and so far no issue when I went in earlier this month 😂

From what I heard - parking summons are enforced by the town council rather than JPJ police, so the roadblock by latter won't stop u for unpaid parking fines. Anyone can confirm this?

Yes, confirmed by my Malaysian friends can bo chup parking summons. Roadblocks only go after Traffic summons. Hope they are not reading this thread. Haha.

↡ Advertisement

I recently received a parking summon in front of the shophouses at Sutera Mall.  Yes, some areas are no longer free parking.

How do I go about settling this?  All the instructions are in Malay which I don't quite understand.

On 8/13/2022 at 11:42 AM, Albeniz said:

I recently received a parking summon in front of the shophouses at Sutera Mall.  Yes, some areas are no longer free parking.

How do I go about settling this?  All the instructions are in Malay which I don't quite understand.

Dear Folks,

They uploaded the parking summon into their website.  I keyed in my vehicle number  and it showed that I have an outstanding parking fine of RM9.

http://johor.ekhidmat.my/ekhidmat/compoundchecking

一人做事一人当, 小叮做事小叮当.

It is my fault.  I want to be a good citizen as well as a good tourist by settling the summon asap.

How do I go about making the payment?  I don't quite have a Malaysia bank account to pay online or make payment using the App.

Edited by Albeniz
  • Haha! 2

46 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

Dear Folks,

They uploaded the parking summon into their website.  I keyed in my vehicle number  and it showed that I have an outstanding parking fine of RM9.

一人做事一人当, 小叮做事小叮当.

It is my fault.  I want to be a good citizen as well as a good tourist by settling the summon asap.

How do I go about making the payment?  I don't quite have a Malaysia bank account to pay online or make payment using the App.

I checked - 6 ringgit! [laugh]

• Praise 2

6 hours ago, Albeniz said:

Dear Folks,

一人做事一人当, 小叮做事小叮当.

Do they have an AXS machine which I can pay the parking saman the next time when I go into Malaysia?

Or if I take 170 bus into JB, can I walk to their police station around Wong Ah Fook street to pay the parking saman? 

I want to have a clean record!

Edited by Albeniz

1 minute ago, Albeniz said:

Do they have an AXS machine which I can pay the parking saman the next time when I go into Malaysia?

Or if I take 170 bus into JB, can I walk to their police station around Wong Ah Fook street to pay the parking saman? 

I want to have a clean record.

Who issued the parking summon?

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Who issued the parking summon?

From the online query, it showed the "agensi" is "Majlis Bandaraya Iskandar Puteri".

6 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

From the online query, it showed the "agensi" is "Majlis Bandaraya Iskandar Puteri".

You have to find "Majlis Bandaraya Iskandar Puteri" to make payment.

Town council issue parking summon

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Try download MBJB Spot V2 from AppStore, search car # from Compound and u can pay from there...

u can also buy parking ecoupon if u want to pay in any public JB carpark ...

Hope this helps..

I going JB this weekend.

Anyone git fine I can help pay for you.

Just pass me S$ will do no need bother yourself to change to RM.

If cannot find the summons don't need to worry.

:D 

Neutral Newbie

Ok, kena a parking saman today in JB. Spent an hour trying to pay and finally got to the page but it seems to accept only Malaysian netbanking. Does anyone know how one can pay by Visa/Master? They're giving me a 60% discount on a RM 250 fine if I pay in the first 14 days and I'm just thinking of clearing the fine and keeping a clean record.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by garuda

Same issue. Wanna pay n I cant. Only Malaysian Internet banking. Mbjb sux.

On 9/1/2023 at 8:12 PM, garuda said:

Ok, kena a parking saman today in JB. Spent an hour trying to pay and finally got to the page but it seems to accept only Malaysian netbanking. Does anyone know how one can pay by Visa/Master? They're giving me a 60% discount on a RM 250 fine if I pay in the first 14 days and I'm just thinking of clearing the fine and keeping a clean record.

Thanks in advance!

I going in this weekend to take MIL shopping.

Anyone with fines just pass me the money and I pay for you.

No need to change to RM.

I accept SGD

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1