JB Parking Summon, How & Where to pay ?

Newsman

Aiyo just pay at the Larkin JPJ ctr there lor,After JB custom the shell there you turn right and make a u turn there you can see.Dunno whether they got give info to Malaysian custom or not?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

two different things:

1) don't play play with summons issued by Malaysia Police. they will probably wait for you next time before you exit jb checkpoint.

2) summons issued by MBJB basically u can simply ignore it or if u feel bad still can pay for it.

No need to pay those summons. I duno have how many and for how long i didnt pay. For police summons, u can dun pay also. Until one day u see a rd block checking sg cars for unpaid fines, then they will lead you to the respective counter to pay. Heck care la. Where got so unlucky one...

Just tear n throw away lah...............I did that dun know how many times....................but they still give me. Got one time there was a mass roadblock they screen who still owe summon. But dun have my name leh [:)] [:)]

I have 1 nvr pay also. They damn fast man. I park near sentosa, just for makan only. Come out tio liaoz.

Kept slip in car drawer in case nxt time need to verify "cost".. hehe

so far its been 2 mths... so far so gd...

To all CARS that ENTERS MALAYSIA DAILY. 100% LEGAL MEMBERSHIP. MEMBERSHIP ENDS IN APRIL.

New ways to reduce your FINES/SAMAN in Malaysia and etc. for 2 years

Visit this link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Malaysia-Ex-Police-...=item3efd36b19a

Does it come with the official metal plate that u can stick beside ur number plate? Now, that will be useful... =)

I going to bring my MIL next week.

Anybody got summons I can pay when I go in.

Just pass my S$ and I change to RM and pay for you.

:D

I still have one parking fine from 2019 unpaid and so far no issue when I went in earlier this month 😂

From what I heard - parking summons are enforced by the town council rather than JPJ police, so the roadblock by latter won't stop u for unpaid parking fines. Anyone can confirm this?

↡ Advertisement