JB Parking Summon, How & Where to pay ?

Newsman

Turbocharged
On 3/7/2024 at 11:22 AM, teomingern said:

Sorry ah... but MBJB's jurisdiction is whole Johor is it? Or just Johor Bahru city only? What about the outlying areas like Bukit Indah or further afield like Desaru? I just installed the app... cos going in soon...

JB city centre, not at iskandar side

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

On 3/7/2024 at 8:47 PM, Dafansu said:

The cut off is near paradigm mall side, the rest will be under iskandar puteri 

That means got another app to download... I heard there's a MBIP parking app also right... oh well... I only need street side parking at Skudai side...

By the way, those commercial estates where there are lots of shops with lots of parking lots, do those need parking fees too? It's never really very clear to me... eg Sutera Mall area has lots of shops around... Skudai area I know cos in the past must use parking coupons... but Sutera Mall & Iskandar side, I like never notice got parking fee notice leh...

Turbocharged
On 3/7/2024 at 9:07 PM, teomingern said:

That means got another app to download... I heard there's a MBIP parking app also right... oh well... I only need street side parking at Skudai side...

By the way, those commercial estates where there are lots of shops with lots of parking lots, do those need parking fees too? It's never really very clear to me... eg Sutera Mall area has lots of shops around... Skudai area I know cos in the past must use parking coupons... but Sutera Mall & Iskandar side, I like never notice got parking fee notice leh...

previously they using this SMSParkir app, but no more, don't know why. 

25550155_2038872803063076_6133489251557365718_n.jpg

• Sad 1