Golden-needle-mushroom (Enoki Mushroom/ 金根菇) successfully kills 95% of cancer cells

Strawberrypink

(edited)

dunno how true, but i received this in my email frm a fren.

read on and decide

[flowerface]

Research done by Singapore U shows that eating this mushroom can destroy 95% of cancer cells in our body by boosting our immune system.

Professor Phan Hwai Chong of Yang Ming Research Centre in Taiwan told Reporter that consuming this kind of mushroom, one of the ingredients in the

mushroom can trigger the multiplication of our healthy 'defensive' cells. By out-numbering the cancer cells, healthy cells help eradicate cancer cells.

American scientists have since run tests on this particular type of mushroom extract with blood, done outside human body. Results show that mushroom extract is able to destroy cancer cells.

According to Taiwan professor, since healthy 'fighting' cells can be multiplied to tens & thousands of times, it can either be used as drip or just by eating mushroom.

The mushroom is most frequently taken with steam boat. Cooking time should be less than 3 minutes, or the healing property would greatly diminish.

post-15-1216717531.jpg

Edited by Strawberrypink
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I think many food we eat serve its purpose and have certain properties that help in boosting the system to fight certain disesase.

We would not be sure of the medicinal value. So eat moderately and wisely best approach.

yeap eat balance meals.

but i have seen a number of article reports claiming tat certain food kills and/or help prevent cancers. dun know if its true

1. tomatoes

2. dark chocolates

3. coffee

4. black soya beans

5. enoki mushrooms

dunno how true, but i received this in my email frm a fren.

read on and decide

[flowerface]

Research done by Singapore U shows that eating this mushroom can destroy 95% of cancer cells in our body by boosting our immune system.

Professor Phan Hwai Chong of Yang Ming Research Centre in Taiwan told Reporter that consuming this kind of mushroom, one of the ingredients in the

mushroom can trigger the multiplication of our healthy 'defensive' cells. By out-numbering the cancer cells, healthy cells help eradicate cancer cells.

American scientists have since run tests on this particular type of mushroom extract with blood, done outside human body. Results show that mushroom extract is able to destroy cancer cells.

According to Taiwan professor, since healthy 'fighting' cells can be multiplied to tens & thousands of times, it can either be used as drip or just by eating mushroom.

The mushroom is most frequently taken with steam boat. Cooking time should be less than 3 minutes, or the healing property would greatly diminish.

Do you have the source of the report?

Where's Genie ... please do your chemistry lesson again on this ... [nod][nod]

Normally, test done outside a body will be much more effective than test done inside a body..

Whether it kill 95% of cancer cells or not doesnt matter.. Coz mushroom itself has lot of antioxidant properties.. good for health.. and i like most type of mushroom..

Neutral Newbie

give him a break. his mind is on red/yellow. that is chemistry.

anyway, this report is good for cancer patients. must relay this info to my friend. his mum kena cancer. hope this helps.

Neutral Newbie

I have came across news of this mushroom in TV.It said its strong anti-oxidants can help fight against harmful free radicals.Mushrooms are naturally good for health.Some claims it helps fight against aging too.Not sure is it scientifically proven thou.

maybe should ask Genie to give advise on yellow to red paint molecule lesson instead.tongue.gif

yeap eat balance meals.

but i have seen a number of article reports claiming tat certain food kills and/or help prevent cancers. dun know if its true

1. tomatoes

2. dark chocolates

3. coffee

4. black soya beans

5. enoki mushrooms

Tomatoes ... I like.

Dark chocolates ... I like.

Coffee ... I like.

Black soya beans ... Got such things meh?

Enoki Mushrooms ... I like it ... but very long didn't got chance to eat liao.

black soya beans are helpful for most illnesses such as cholestrol and diabetes

its a japan discovery.

can find them at the japanese snack store beside the fish and tank area at PS basement 2

[flowerface]

Neutral Newbie

Saw this piece of news on tv some years back:

a taiwanese grandma, over 70 years old, was diagnosed with cancer (think stomach cancer or stomach ulcer or something like that), came across this news that a singapore uni publish a report saying Enoki got anti cancer properties.

she then get it to blend into juice and drink daily.

6 month later, she was cured.

↡ Advertisement