Credit cards that require annual income > $ 100K

Lv3338

As above, any bank that offer cards for minimum requirement of annual income > $100K ? thanks

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
(edited)

dont be mis-lead by their 300K. I would say it is nonsense.

If your monthly pay S$5K, you may be able to get it.

but only thru invitation.

Edited by Mcf777

it doesnt matter wat card u r holding... my boss classic Master card have 5 times more credit limit den my platinium Master card frm the same bank.... its unlike 20 yrs ago where creditcard its a status, holding a specific card can show to plp that u r really loaded.. nowadays, its just a piece of plastic that can make u poorer...

As above, any bank that offer cards for minimum requirement of annual income > $100K ? thanks

i think HELL BANK Credit card need more than dunno how many zero behind to get one.... even their note also, so many ZERO behinddizzy.gifdizzy.gifdizzy.gifdizzy.gif

Supercharged

i simi cards also don't hv, except ATM n cashcard. most of the time i pay by cash or i will ask the place whether they take Nets or not. i look forward to the day when restaurant will take Nets lor sly.gif

dont be mis-lead by their 300K. I would say it is nonsense.

If your monthly pay S$5K, you may be able to get it.

but only thru invitation.

when they started it was lidat...but think nobody wans to pay $1.5k for annual feeshur.gifhur.gifhur.gif

So far have been using it for 5 years now....and honestly it is a damn good card...lots of invites to events, and other frillsthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

agreed.... i prefer debit card to credit card.

I use Credit Cards to buy item and pay by Interest Free Installement [idea]

Supercharged

dun bluff lah... u take 1 stone n throw....sure kanna 1 person who will hv ATM card not library card lor cos nowadays no need, just use yr ic can liao. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Supercharged

oey giam kanna, dun hv to flaunt lah...

know u high income earner...now in mid 30's n retire liao laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

how's life ah? when is the curry chicken for u know who confused.giflipsrsealed.gifsly.gif

It's so common to see all the fancy credit/ATM in most ppl's wallet, the library card becomes a rare item to be seen in ones wallet. After reading a certain thread some ppl dun bring IC with them where ever they go.

If u dun bring credits card out, it'll help kerb your spendings and u'll find yourself richer every month. [sly][laugh]

↡ Advertisement