Encourage People For Donation But Still Buying New 100 Fighter Planes???

Yrvsport

(edited)
Its not his money but IS OUR money..

The $ goes out from your pocket is no long your or our $.

Edited by Megaweb

Sukoi's not combat proven mahz... and our weapons of made in usa mahz..

so buy russia plane so no use... must reastock all new weapons again..

not cost effective but i guess its our garment wanna por lam par ba.... [lipsrsealed]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

buy! Buy! Buy!!!! nod.gif

The more the merrier!!! laugh.gif who cares!!!? laugh.gif

Buy aircraft carrier even better! Since our land getting lesser by the day... with aircraft carrier we can make use of Tengah and Paya Lebar land for more housing and shopping centers idea.gif I think at this rate that property price is going, soon it will be cheaper to build and maintain aircraft carrier than a land base air field laugh.gif

Go back to my reply, "98 green bottles, standing on the wall, 98 green bottles standing on the wall, should ONE green bottle, accidentally fall....97 green bottles, standing on the wall......"

familee money...we're one whole big familee

how nice to know that there are members of familee here....... [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

simi not proven.. kena smoke by indian air force liaoz...

just tat there is problem of logistic support and also lifespan of material lah. but hor, i think the Su-35 probably less then 1/2 price, mebbe only 1/3. so can buy 100 SU-35, still left plenty to help themselves... lipsrsealed.gif

Buy 98 and use the money for the other two to feed the poor can liow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of you may have easily forgotten that they increase gst from 5 to 7 is to help the poor.

Even the late Ong Teng Cheong could not make the familee accountable for OUR money. What else can we do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you only live once. When the times comes, it is in your hands.

(edited)
buy! Buy! Buy!!!! nod.gif

The more the merrier!!! laugh.gif who cares!!!? laugh.gif

Buy aircraft carrier even better! Since our land getting lesser by the day... with aircraft carrier we can make use of Tengah and Paya Lebar land for more housing and shopping centers idea.gif I think at this rate that property price is going, soon it will be cheaper to build and maintain aircraft carrier than a land base air field laugh.gif

Buying of aircraft carrier at the moment is not feasible.

1) not enough air planes/helis to store onboard the carrier

2) not enough support vessels to protect cum support the carrier

3) not enough manpower to man the carrier

4) are there efficient non-nuclear powered carrier ard?

5) our neighbours will make so much noise that it'll wake the UN up

So I dont tink SG gona buy any aircraft carrier in the next 10yrs. [laugh] Do a check wif young Singaporeans, who wants to go sailing nowadays???

Edited by Adrianli

if real war comes and these jets can protect us, then its $ will spent. but our pilots do not have any war experience. can they really fight in a real war and become the winner?

↡ Advertisement