Encourage People For Donation But Still Buying New 100 Fighter Planes???

Yrvsport

(edited)

Do Singapore need more advance fighter planes? [shakehead]

Edited by Yrvsport
↡ Advertisement

I think they only express interest in th F22 Raptor JSF development which has looped in a few european countries.

Difficult lah.. i still prefer Sukhoi. ytd demo of the SU-35 looks like a killer which can prowl on the USAF any plane any day. machiam GTR meet WRX on a street.

The 2nd best hope is to develop a pilotless fighter using fly by wire tech with stealth and long range AAM interlinked to 3G tech

The best is still gundam... tongue.gif

Turbocharged

A report stating since Singapore put in some seed money during the development phase of the F35 fighter program, might purchase up to 100 of these fighter planes.

These are slated to enter service after 2015 ( I think ) with the USAF, thereafter deliveries to other friendly nations. Israel was also mention in the article. Per plane estimated at around US$60+ million, subj to specs.

Wah!...well answered to the TS post! [thumbsup]

I appoint you as spokesperson to Pappies PR team! [sly][laugh][laugh]

Anyway, you think the MIWs can be able to buy F22 Raptors from Uncle Sam or second hand old tech planes the white boys want to sell to some rag and bone man? [sly][laugh][laugh]

Correction....F22 Raptors developed and field solye by Uncle SAM.

The JSF program developed in collaboration with Euro countries is a totally different plane.

It comes in different version, one which can even direct the tail thruster to enable vertical take off!

Either way, Pinky the Clown with his money can only get hold of older planes which others want to sell to 'lesser' developed countries! [sly][laugh][laugh]

Cannot la, german is always kiasu, can buy, buy more, scared wait fark up, crash or what, still got 99 green bottles standing on the wall.