Where to fix Subaru bodykits/fittings(something similar)?

Subaru003

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi all,

Sorry, but I have searched the forum but couldnt find any answers. Hope someone can enlighten me. :)

I have seen some subarus with come black bodykit like fittings under their bodykits? Can anybody help by telling me what are those? Are they heavy, which will increase my FC? And where to get those and wats the damage like?

Thanks in advance!!!

Edited by Subaru003
↡ Advertisement

If you are talking about using them on Singapore roads, ie. no more than 80km/h mostly, they will simply increase your FC and add weight, though by not much. The best feature for them in Singapore is as a bottom scuff plate to protect against all the badly and tightly designed car parks with ramps [laugh]

carnard can try solomonbrothers at amk

fc is one problem bigger problem is mscp drive kena below when u drive down... thumbsdown.gif

Neutral Newbie

Hi Apollo,

Do you have the address for solomon brothers??

Actually my mindset was that I wanted to make the car look lower without adjusting the suspension(thats wat im told), so i thought by adding the lips and carnards, the car might look more sporty. haha.

Thanks!!!

jst google for it with .sg behind

but the other bro also rite, fab-X also got. called bottomline

which brands are you looking for and which year model are you driving? there are alot of brands around like voltex , chargespeed , corazon , ings ,hks kansai ,cwest etc.

voltex and varis makes some very nice bodykits and add ons.

you can try at st powered for varis products and GMS for voltex kits.they both carry originals are do expect the price to be on the high side but fitment will be swee swee.

bear in mind if anyone were to tell you their replica kits are also swee swee , then all i can say is that they havent use originals before [:)]

Neutral Newbie
Hi all,

Sorry, but I have searched the forum but couldnt find any answers. Hope someone can enlighten me. :)

I have seen some subarus with come black bodykit like fittings under their bodykits? Can anybody help by telling me what are those? Are they heavy, which will increase my FC? And where to get those and wats the damage like?

Thanks in advance!!!

try miracle body workz at turf city,they gt quite afew kit for subaru

y u wanna do this kinda things?

u take all this $$ go buy a real WRX la...

this all amounts to a few Ks liao. the money can be used to pay for the d/p of a WRX

Hi Bros, im currently driving a 07 impreza.

thinking of installing a dvd player with GPS to replace the 6 cd changer i have.

can someone advice where to do it? and roughly how much do i have to cough out?

Hi Bros, im currently driving a 07 impreza.

thinking of installing a dvd player with GPS to replace the 6 cd changer i have.

can someone advice where to do it? and roughly how much do i have to cough out?

go mustafa buy wad u need den go jaybe and fix

↡ Advertisement