Recirculation mode not working

Fcw75

On 4/11/2023 at 3:54 PM, Watwheels said:

It is program to open and let in fresh outside air during a long drive. The reason is that you wont be breathing too much of your own carbon dioxide and feel sleepy.

I would rather open the window to let in fresh air. 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

On 4/11/2023 at 8:37 PM, Hamburger said:

Seldom will I get tired from CO2 from prolonged driving on NSHW.

I need to T&G at the toll with my window wound down.

Tada.....

Getting tired from long drive maybe due to age. The older i get the more i would get tired from long drive, even drive from west to east in sg i might feel tired half-way of driving. 😅 

On 4/12/2023 at 10:34 AM, 13177 said:

Getting tired from long drive maybe due to age. The older i get the more i would get tired from long drive, even drive from west to east in sg i might feel tired half-way of driving. 😅 

I on the other hand, gets less tired as I aged.

Probably due to modern car comfort as compared to the past. The adrenaline rush also helps, of course.

• Haha! 1

On 4/12/2023 at 4:19 PM, Hamburger said:

I on the other hand, gets less tired as I aged.

Probably due to modern car comfort as compared to the past. The adrenaline rush also helps, of course.

How come you got adrenaline rush while driving de. 😅

For me, getting tired nothing got to do with car comfort lo. I just find that as i aged, i get tired easily esp driving. So i prefer to drive short distance. 😅 When younger, my energy level is good. No mater how tired i was, when i drive i would feel fully awake no matter how far the distance and even during wee hours.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 4/12/2023 at 4:36 PM, 13177 said:

How come you got adrenaline rush while driving de. 😅

For me, getting tired nothing got to do with car comfort lo. I just find that as i aged, i get tired easily esp driving. So i prefer to drive short distance. 😅 When younger, my energy level is good. No mater how tired i was, when i drive i would feel fully awake no matter how far the distance and even during wee hours.

He drives fast

He drives so fast until he thought he saw camera flashes 

😂

Edited by inlinesix
↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1