Malaysia Touch N Go Cards

Roadhogger

Is it confirm that NSW will only accept Touch N Go payments.Where and what time does these places that sell the cards open?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Not sure only accept card or cash or both. But i bought it early just in case i need it.

Can buy at the Malaysia custom when you go.

Should have both booth operating. What if you TnG card not enough money and there's no top up booth at that toll? You will still be able to pay cash at the other booth...

so can i buy at the toll booth? or at the Plus office? I am thinking of driving up friday evening, wandering if the Plus office will be selling at that time. Anyone on smart tag here?

You can also buy the card at the passport processing booth. When I was waiting for my passport to be stamped, one chap in the booth beside it asked if we want to purchase the TNG card. As I already have, I did not buy. And for the benefit of those who don't know where to top up, you can top up at the very first toll booth where you exit JB into the NS highway. Just tell the person in the booth. Top up at least 200 ringgit if you need to go KL and back.

↡ Advertisement