Civic2.0 or mazda6 2.0 or sylphy 2.0 or Subaru S-GT

Patience

laugh.gif Typical of S'poreans mah. Want good, want cheap, want big boobies.

you left out 2 more, want stay next door, do already still want smile, try speaking all in Hokkien laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

one thing is that this will be the 1st car i learn to mod...slight mods first. So i'll want to find one which is reliable to mod.

my fren who deal with cars said that once u start modding a mazda, problems will start to follow... [sweatdrop]

wow, thanks for ur statistics.

makes decision making easy.

actually i prefer mazda6 more....so see how lor...think abit more...try to factor in more stuff to make a good decision.

a analytical person shld put money concerns 1st i think.

so FC is more impt....

i'm just trying not to be too emotional u see...not good...just like guys who think with their 3rd head...lol

Neutral Newbie

haha tough choices.

many good 2 litre cars out there. EURO R is nice too but only PI and production stopping too. Ever considered a Legacy too? Quite a solid car and recent figures from MI put it close to your budget.

Mazda interior quite nice and solidly build. New release also(correct me if im wrong)

Honda Civic is quite good also. Best of both worlds in performance and economy.

S-GT is JDM spec. And its a TC car so minimum also pump 98 till ur pants drop as JDM engine run high compression. The new engine is considered "economical" as compared to past engines. With decent throttle control can run up to 10-10.5km/l.

Im doing about 9.5kn/l on the 2.5 rex now.

Dark horse would be Jetta bah. Torque kick in at 1.6k rpm and you pay road tax of a 1.4l car not to say the insurance costs too man.

I guess its up to your feel bah. Test drive all 3 and you will have made up your mind by then.

nope.....will test them all this weekend... [;)]

all the best to the test drive and let us know how u feel for each ride too [thumbsup]

(edited)
Wat are your priorites? The Subaru Legacy GT is a very highly rated car in performance. If FC is huge concern, this sort of cars shouldn't even be within your consideration.

Errr ... hello, the threadstarter is not comparing the Legacy GT, nor asking for opinions on it what.

He is comparing against the Impreza S-GT lah.

Different car altogether. JDM car but carried by MI.

Its a 2.0L-engined car that generates even higher BHP than the 2.5L Impreza WRX!

Edited by Jolie888

haha...yah...i know euro R fits all my needs. even if its second hand i also will buy lor...just that i need to get a auto car so that my other family members can use it too. [smallcry]

since u mentioned JDM specs......

since AD also sell JDM car, so doesnt this seem like smacking the face of other ADs that claim that "JDM cars' engine isnt tuned for local useage"?

↡ Advertisement