Tashi ---> Brudder Tong Got the Ban!!!

Porker

Turbocharged

The Weider products are the shiitiest I've ever used.

The best to date IMO is Twinlabs and Musclemilk (for the farking excellent taste). Not that I use them anymore cos what goes in --> 95% comes out from the kar chng [:p]

Solid wholesome food is still ze best

↡ Advertisement

ya lah dear bro, i know la. I have been training for about 2 decades just for health reasons and nothing else. But then, I am no champion or genetic freak either, haha. :-) You keep pumping bro!

blessings

+

Turbocharged

I'm pumping brudder. In fact I just pumped today but I refering to gym and not women [:p]

Target next year [cool]

How about I put some serious thoughts into your mind? Old farts like US start one and give those axxholes a good kick where ths sun don't shine?

ya, irony... cos it would require someone with the fortitude and discipline, and consistency, of doing bodybuilding HANDS-ON, for decades, to understand the pains, the tortures, the struggles, and sweat of bodybuilders. I do wish such organizations eventually get those who walk the talk, but like you, I have the heaviest of hearts and the most serious of doubts.

blessings

+

Bro. you wouldn't believe, having to chew that SH IT for 5yrs!! S$21 bucks a can and to take the recommended dosage of 20 pills per meal (This was the WHEY then) with milk. And it lasted only 2 weeks, and at that time, 25-26yrs ago, $21 bucks was a lot of money. And I had to work in some farking iron factory in kallang then to make that sort of cash to pay, apart from training at the old stadium gym, open air with the metal grill sort of cage look, in the early days.

I now take Syntrax Isolate, self import, the price is great and so is the taste! thumbsup.gif Use it during training.

Turbocharged

Please throw that shiit away and pop a few breakfast of the champions instead wahahahaha [:p]

hi bro

I know you will do well, as you mentioned, that you will come prepared. :-) Just let us know so we can bring our families to go support you. :-)

bless

+

huh bro, start what leh? Me too drained and exhausted to start anything liao. Now just reading, writing, and just twice a week gym to keep the broken spine working nia.

blessings

+

ya la i know bro, i workout just to keep the body cranking only. I do admire the resolve and determination the serious tenured guys like you. It is guys like you (and my younger brother) who show that working out is something only the committed and the determined people can do. It is not the domain for everyone.

keep pumping bro, see you one of these days when you are free. My wife and I do visit the vicinity of where you worked out, but haha, just makan there only. haha

blessings

+

Ello, i got no time for good quality high protien, high MSG hawker food la! hahahahahahaha! laugh.gif

My best is still Waterloo Street $2.00 Carrot Cake. High in protein, BCAA and Glutamine. laugh.gif

You still eat at that shitty place ar? I do change training area once in a while, West Gym?

For once, do something a husband is supposed to do, COOK for your WIFE! laugh.giflaugh.gif

I do cook occasionally for wife la bro! Most recently, was stir fried hou tou gu with tomatoes. Not bad for a first attempt at this kind of mushrooms. Need more dried chili and sugar the next time. :-)

blessings

+

(edited)

Did I read correctly? SUGAR?? thumbsdown.gif You DO know that is BAD for you, don't you? shakehead.gif

I do cook occasionally for wife la bro! Most recently, was stir fried hou tou gu with tomatoes. Not bad for a first attempt at this kind of mushrooms. Need more dried chili and sugar the next time. :-)

blessings

Edited by Mazdaowner

Turbocharged

NBehzzz arrange a training session together at sports council gym lah. Clementi one can anot? I lift only 50kg for bench press nia nia so don't worry [:p]

Tok kok, 50kg, easily beat me, I only 20kg, and my body look like those "work" Changi Village in the night. laugh.gif

btw, my skin also not tanned hor, white like popiah skin. laugh.gif

↡ Advertisement