Tashi ---> Brudder Tong Got the Ban!!!

Porker

ya la i know bro, i workout just to keep the body cranking only. I do admire the resolve and determination the serious tenured guys like you. It is guys like you (and my younger brother) who show that working out is something only the committed and the determined people can do. It is not the domain for everyone.

keep pumping bro, see you one of these days when you are free. My wife and I do visit the vicinity of where you worked out, but haha, just makan there only. haha

blessings

+

Bro. I'll be honest with you, I live, eat, breath weights, and nothing else, my job, if it wasn't for my family, I'd have walked out a long time ago,

family first, gym second, anything else, I don't give a fark. Now you know where I stand. The only friends I have are the ones that I I change on the bar, their names, dumbbell and barbell. Not showing off, but I'[m alone in this and I feel on top of the world when I hit it out with them, mywife drops me off on the weekend for a 6hr session all by myself brother. And I go home a happy man. My kids see me smile best after a session, and not after work. Not really a way of life, but Bro Tashi and Bro Porker, you two ought to know what I mean. wink.gif

Everyday, I just can't wait to hit the weights AFTER work! thumbsup.gif

Cut sugar out la, use stuff like onions/carrots etc to sweeten the dish if you must. BTW, a good veggie stew

with lean beef would be easy to cook up, minus all the seasoning crap. BTW, check your PM, I sent you a place

arouidn our area, with GOOD cuts for beet, mutton and chicken at very resonable prices. thumbsup.gif And hey,

they even have Bison! nosebleed.gif

hi bro

Thanks for the PM, great stuff! must ask wife to drive there liao this Sat. :-)

keep blessed my fren

+

(edited)

You won't regret it. I get all my cuts there, and the chicken is GREAT! thumbsup.gif

Err...chicken as in POULTRY and not the type that walk the streets at night.

Edited by Mazdaowner

Tok kok, 50kg, easily beat me, I only 20kg, and my body look like those "work" Changi Village in the night. laugh.gif

btw, my skin also not tanned hor, white like popiah skin. laugh.gif

That is why i [inlove][inlove][inlove] you so much .... [laugh][laugh][laugh]