Side mirror paste blind spot mirror pls help!!!!

Superboys

Turbocharged
Hi all member,

May i ask when i paste the blind spot mirror its should be the left bottom or right bottom???????

depends on the type of blind spot mirror u using, if u using the common brand that u can at carrefour, best is to paste at lower right side. firstly u can see your blind spot, second u can see your rear wheel which is useful for parking

blindmirrorhf2.jpg

Hi all member,

May i ask when i paste the blind spot mirror its should be the left bottom or right bottom???????

go get the convex mirror, example twister mirror [thumbsup] ....

Hi all member,

I placed mine at inner bottom. Use it to aid parking, so can see how far wheel is away from kerb or parking lot line. I prefer keeping the outer area free cos that's the area I use most, wouldn't want to block it.

for me, I do opposite Toyo, it's at the inner bottom of the side mirror

same same

i prefer to use the most "useless" area of the mirror. pasting it further out will use up space which i can see other vehicles with.

I paste them on the outermost top. It helps me to look out for blind spots as well as look out for kerbs while parking.

mine cannot leh. i bought the cheaper and unrotatable one [laugh][laugh]

but i knew what i was getting and tested all positions before i pasted it on tightly [:)]

at one time was thinking of getting these, but after knowing how to adjust the side mirror, there is no need for such blind spot mirror already...

just "spray" a few drops of lighter fluid (kereosene) on the double sided tape, wat for 1 to 2 mins for the fluid to "melt" the glue on the double sided tape and l peel it off. the residue of the double sided tape could be remove using the lighter fluid as well..