Side mirror paste blind spot mirror pls help!!!!

Superboys

Neutral Newbie

Hi all member,

May i ask when i paste the blind spot mirror its should be the left bottom or right bottom???????

↡ Advertisement

If u use it for blind spot , paste on inner side of car,

angle it to view further away fm car

If use as parking aid, paste on outer side, angle it to view car tyre

LTA rule say muz paste on top kekekeke

I have 400mm convex rear view mirror but still cannot see blind spot on the left as the front passenger seat head rest blocks the view. The pictures on the packaging all bluff one, dont have seat headrest that is why wide angle good.

Same here for me...Inner bottom...It is to aid me when doing reverse parking so that tyres dun hit kerb...

(edited)

kena stolen? so your one is very special/expensive type one? Or you r unlucky one. [laugh]

Edited by Jl1500k

Hi Superboys, you did not mention whether you are considering the round or rectangular blind spot mirror.

My personal opinion is that you get the rectangular one and stick it on the extreme bottom end of the side mirror. I tried both rectangular and round one but find that the latter gives lots of distortions, I eventually use the rectangular.

As the curvature of one end is thicker than the other, place the thinner end of the blind spot mirror to the extreme end of the rear view mirror to achieve a wider angle of vision.

Same here for me...Inner bottom...It is to aid me when doing reverse parking so that tyres dun hit kerb...

Same reason too...

yah, very good to look out for kerb and at the same time can also view for blind spot thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

↡ Advertisement