Where to buy Rays Lug Nuts

Probably can try Leong Seng in Paya Ubi or Stamford Tyres lor.....

I ordered a set of Rays centre rim caps from Leong Seng..... but till now the shipment is still not in yet....

Probably I will check with them again this weekend and if rim caps are still not in, I will probably use my deposit to get the Ray nuts instead.....

Neutral Newbie

hello guys,

hate to break up the party....but the Rays Nuts though look great with its anodized color & light weight, the threads will get rounded in no time [:/] you probably be squeezing your own set for the price paid [crazy]

have changed Rays to Project u since...

above are just my personal opinion.

Thanks for sharing with us.... otherwise we will kena [knife]

Btw, where did you get the Project u nuts from?? What is the damage like??

Neutral Newbie

hello wreckwrx,

sorry for late reply.

got mine a couple of years ago from Stamford Tires...can't remember the price though. must be in a region of $150 < $ < $200.

p.s. saw some Mcgard spline type in autobacs...look ok.

No worries..... I don't need the lug nuts very urgently. Actually I saw someone selling set of 2nd hand rays nut at 80bucks in another forum..... Quite tempting.... [:p]

But a bit worried after your feedback..... then it will be 80bucks down the drain..... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Btw, Cool Avatar!! [thumbsup]

(edited)

Yup, I got a used set a couple of days ago, also at $80.

The ones you're looking at are the blue ones right? [:p] I got the black ones (though looks rather bronze as its pretty worn down looking)

Maybe its just me being psychological.... but I do feel a slight improvement in my pickup..... (but the weight reduction is really not that much when I held the stock one vs the Rays)

Edited by Dwoon

I think stamford selling $200 with 10% discount for member, LS selling about $180. It comes with 16 pcs normal lug nut and 4 pcs lock nut. I bought mine about 1 month ago black color. I am not sure how durable this lug nut but it's much lighter than Project Mju lug nuts ($160).

Not sure if durable.... but so far, I've not heard of complaints..... guess one doesn't keep taking out & putting in wheels. (One year maybe 4 times for rotation and that's all leh.) [:p]

↡ Advertisement